• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Just one deal away from a trio Saka-Jesus-Raphina...

Premier League Football GIF by Leeds United

We should still prioritize Tielemans though... Can't deal with the likes of Xhaka/Elneny/Lokonga playing massive minutes again.
I hear what you're saying, but Raphinha makes a bigger difference to this team than Tielemans imo.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@A__G Remember back in the day when Ornstien would tweet transfer news and people would reply with the most weird/bizarre photoshops of him? I just checked under his Jesus tweet and there are none :(

You got any in the library?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We done most important part this window getting 3 attacking players if Raphinha deal get done quicker before pre season start it'll give them enough time to work with squad.

Tielemans deal still there to be done for us just do right thing and get him we have space for him. I'm worried to enter season with 4 midfielder when you got major competition in very far country to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom