• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

REWB

Really hyped by our summer business and I deperately want Raphinha.

Nonetheless, with our intend and the seemingly little competition for Gnabry, I cannot help it feeling sad that he's probably going somewhere else for a lot less.

We might need Jesus more, I know, but Gnabry and Raphinha would be more beautiful.

I mean, come on, around 35-40m for Gnabry ? The guy is currently better than Jesus, Raphinha, Jesus, Sterling and more.
He might be a bit better going forward but not significantly, especially for the wages he's demanding. Dude thinks he's better than what he is...poor attitude and dropped by the German headcoach for being lazy.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He won't be going for 65M. It'll be 50M max today Phillips deal confirmed that to me Leeds wanted 50m they let him go for 42M. Raphinha have 2 years left so Leeds either will get 50M now or 25M next summer he not signing any new contract too.

Raphina is harder to replace than Phillips though. 11 goals and loads of creativity from the wing for a relegation candidate can be the difference between staying up and going down. It would make sense for Leeds to ask for Pepe in the deal. He could probably get 10 goals from the wing in a counter attacking team when he doesn't need to worry about possession football. It won't happen but would make sense footballistically

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Seems a good player and all, I just question why we're splurging on someone who plays in the same position as one of our best players. Would prefer to get someone who is already inclined for the left side to begin with, lest we end up with two great RWs and okay left ones. Hope there is a good plan here.
Jesus can play left. Raphina right. We are in a lot of competitions and Saka was over played.

Dont worry about it :)

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Seems a good player and all, I just question why we're splurging on someone who plays in the same position as one of our best players. Would prefer to get someone who is already inclined for the left side to begin with, lest we end up with two great RWs and okay left ones. Hope there is a good plan here.

Both Raphinha and Saka can play on the left or right

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Raphina is harder to replace than Phillips though. 11 goals and loads of creativity from the wing for a relegation candidate can be the difference between staying up and going down. It would make sense for Leeds to ask for Pepe in the deal. He could probably get 10 goals from the wing in a counter attacking team when he doesn't need to worry about possession football. It won't happen but would make sense footballistically
The good thing there many good wingers in market it's up to Leeds to convince them to join.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Apparently Dembele still might sign a new deal with Barcelona. Griezmann is still technically on their books too. That could have a bearing on their interest in Raphinha.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Could of sworn Ivread a tweet earlier in the week that the Barcelona president specifically ruled our Rafinha, Kounde and couple other linked players from happening at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Could of sworn Ivread a tweet earlier in the week that the Barcelona president specifically ruled our Rafinha, Kounde and couple other linked players from happening at all.
What i know from thier Kounde and Lewandowski they want to buy Raphinha they find it difficult because of asking price and pretty much give up.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Not sure that Pepe would want that but agree that he'd be a very smart pickup for Leeds if they got a chunk of change on top.

Mraven

imagine being Sp**s fan. You got CL, one of the best coaches in the world and still you know any player would choose Arsenal if interested. Gotta be depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom