• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,457

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Really need have good window in selling look we getting all our targets before August. Mean we'll have all time stress free to get sales.

Look at players we got in squad that not needed: Leno Mari AMN Torreira Bellerin Nelson Pepe and Tavares.

All those players apart from pepe we should get fee from we can't keep spend and spend without getting money from sales need to balance even if we get 50M from those i consider it something positive.

It’s like this every summer though, we always need to sell and the players we want to sell no one will give us any money for.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It’s like this every summer though, we always need to sell and the players we want to sell no one will give us any money for.
Leno is German international and very good keeper Torreira was one of on form players in Serie a Last season bellerin had excellent loan. I understand they on big wages but we can easily get money from these guys.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also i like we finally not afraid about PL market and try buy players from same league if Tielemans and Raphinha go through that's mean 5 players from the 11 we last signed are from PL clubs. It may cost us 5-10M more millions but you won't be worried about them settling or not or preforming.

Arson Finger

First of all he not for sale and Saliba came out and say he want to compete with Arsenal and fight to earn his place . Also if you making offer at least offer something respectable we talking about guy who value at least 50m+ here.
I am ready to make a bid of 12 Euros for Guendouzi to mow my lawn.
They can take it or leave it, that's my final offer.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If all these rumours come to fruition no doubt we could be looking at a very saucy team, still think we could be a bit ‘blunt’ though. Sometimes you need some variation, a battering ram, a BMUT.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Seems to have been a decision made to target within the league a bit more. White/Ramsdale last summer, Jesus/Raphinha/Tielemans this year. You pay a lot more but I feel it lessens the chances of a signing failing, although I've no idea if stats would back that up.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I wouldn't call it that when you have funds to get players you want the rebuild obviously will be more easier than other clubs with limited budget. Still i give him credit that he can convince players like Raphinha G.Jesus to join us ahead of CL clubs. The expectations will be higher we have exciting team so it's his job to get us back to European elite competition

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I think it's perfectly fair to give Arteta and Edu credit if they get all of these signings done. That said, all of the excuses the Tetsexuals like to trot out are gone and anything less than top 4 is failure. It's certainly looking like he's going to have the 2 biggest money summer windows in our club's history in back to back summers and a team 95% of his making. He has to deliver. There are no more excuses or places to hide. Any manager given this sort of backing and autonomy has to justify it with results.

i am happy with our business so far however if we are going to go for raphinha wouldnt it be better to go for sterling instead? not gunna complain at raph but if i was in charge of finances and transfers that would probably be the route i would go down?!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Would people rather have:

Option a

Martinelli----Jesus----Raphinha
------------Saka---------Ødegaard
--------------------Partey

Or:

Option b

Martinelli---Jesus---Saka
-------Tielemans---Ødegaard
----------------Partey

Obviously no Martinelli is an option and Saka or Raphinha left, but I am working on the premise that doing the Raphinha deal means we can't afford Tielemans.

My preference is Option a.
Option a although option b possibly works better against a low block.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Leno
Holding?
Cedric?
Nuno?
Xhaka?
Pepe
Runarsson
Bellerin
Mari
Torreira
AMN

Heck of a lot of work to be done on the outs still. Probably all be quite late in the window.
I'd keep Cedric and Nuno for cover and try to get rid of everyone else. We know Arteta won't play them in any case if we get the new players he wants.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
HG isn't a problem. I find it's better to look at as you are only allowed 17 non HG players. We currently have 17 on our books and that includes Leno, Runarsson, Mari, Bellerin, Torreira and Pepe. I suspect all of those will go leaving us with 11 non HG player so we could bring in Raphina, Jesus, Tielemans, Vieira and Martinez for example and still have 1 non HG slot left.
I thought Bellerin was HG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom