• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We are not too big to fail despite all those things you mentioned. By the way Kroenke is super rich and seems willing to splash the cash he doesn’t run an oil rich nation but his family wealth is not that far behind City, he is richer than Liverpool and United’s owners. Josh Rasputin Kroenke’s mother is a Walmart heiress and Kroenke has billions in his own right. Money was a problem for Arsenal for a few years in our recent history, it really hasn’t been the problem from late Wenger till now, so why we have we failed in the last 3 or 4 years? We spend like anyone not named City or pSG so why again are we playing Thursdays in Kazakhstan?
Answer- We spent a lot of money on dud players and have managers in over their head. Look at rge squad values in the other thread and there's about £100m at least that need not have been spent.

Tom Mix

Thanks for the links guys. I won't consider it a done deal until/unless there's some official confirmation.

Badger_Revenge

Confirmed is not official. The official tag is for when the club announces. Ornstein does not state things that clearly unless he has confirmation at club level. This clearly going to happen unless something really strange occurs.

Which makes me wonder, when have we got such close play by play on Arsenal transfers before? It feels like the club has adopted a new stance on such communication.

D303

Confirmed, where? No serious media carrying this story.
Serious media? Media sites only care about, mostly false, rumours when it comes to Arsenal. Gets them more clicks and increases revenue.
I'd say they're heartbroken when deals are actually confirmed 🤣.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Confirmed is not official. The official tag is for when the club announces. Ornstein does not state things that clearly unless he has confirmation at club level. This clearly going to happen unless something really strange occurs.

Which makes me wonder, when have we got such close play by play on Arsenal transfers before? It feels like the club has adopted a new stance on such communication.
Ever since Hindenburg Arteta crushed our fans hearts by singlehandedly tanking CL football. Me thinks someone at the club wants to change the story from a soul crushing collapse that has made us the laughingstock of global football. If Edu or Arteta manage to tie thier shoelaces and talk at the same time expect a multi page glowing story on the Athletic

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I think Jesus is as good as we could have realistically recruited given the lack of real quality options on the market and our lack of CL football.

I like the fact that many Man City fans are sad to see him go and would rather have kept him.

Hopefully he hits the ground running, I think he will.
Spoilt pricks. Look at me being sad Gabriel Jesus is leaving and being replaced by Haaland and the freaking second coming of Aguero.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

People talking about numbers, don’t forget he plays for City and they create for fun. He misses a lot too, he’s not clinical.

We’ll have to start creating.
I think it helps having somebody who can play ball and get into the box but you are right, a lot of games we stil created jack ****.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

People talking about numbers, don’t forget he plays for City and they create for fun. He misses a lot too, he’s not clinical.

We’ll have to start creating.
We created chances only fat boy couldnt finish. Brought in Viera and possibly Raph to help what we have to create more. We need a high quality transitional cm, woukd create even more. Jesus can finish his stats dont lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom