• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Top posting again. Got an A4 pad and brand new pen out just taking notes.
images

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Under the weather, so need me some Raphinha news tonight + #HereWeGo Martinez.

🙏

Raphina seems to be twerking really hard for Barcelona at this point...

Without counting Auba or Depay, they still have Dembélé and Ferran Torres who both cost them a fortune and also Ansu Fati. Not so sure Rapinha starts there.

And Barça are also looking at Lewandowski, Bernardo and Di Maria too.

Anyway i really hope we get Tielemans in the bag quickly before spending months on these complicated deals with equations to solve.
Why are we even after him? Gnabry is twice, maybe even thrice the player, is experienced, a former gunner, and a serial winner. He'd also not affect Saka's best positioning. Someone tell me just why we are so crazy after the twerker!?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why are we even after him? Gnabry is twice, maybe even thrice the player, is experienced, a former gunner, and a serial winner. He'd also not affect Saka's best positioning. Someone tell me just why we are so crazy after the twerker!?
I've been thinking the same thing. Similar prices being quoted whereas Arsenal are trying to haggle Leeds down where they wouldn't have to do so (seemingly) with Bayern. I don't know the disparity between their wages though which could be why.

Last edited:

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Was reported to have rejected a €19M/year contract to stay. Can see why that would immediately end any interest.

Long term Raphinha is cheaper and less risk. Gnabry will need to be forced out anyway. Guy just needs to have a decent WC to earn himself a 50M+ payday.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still bash myself into frenzy if we get this done, but I’d feel empty and confused straight after 🤷🏽‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom