• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

luis miguel sanz.
is he well known?
i just feel with De Jong going thru now and Barca maybe losing Dembele to Chelsea, theyre more likely to get Raphinha than B.Silva who has 3year left and doesnt push for an exit at one of the best clubs with no financial pressure.

There's not one journalist who writes for Sport that is considered reliable. Barcelona aren't going to pay €50m+ for Raphinha.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
There's not one journalist who writes for Sport that is considered reliable. Barcelona aren't going to pay €50m+ for Raphinha.
Especially when everyone knows Lewa is their priority. No way they move for anyone before him.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
fire abandon thread GIF

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyone on here who says a 23 year old nerd like Mbappe, is better than prime Henry...should get a ban.

It's as bad as racism/homophobia and we need to clamp down on it as a forum, imho.
Don’t know why you ALWAYS tie in racism and homophobia together.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Barca haven't any move from Raphinha and orny don't talk BS when he said the competing teams feel the player and agent are favoring the move to Arsenal.

Even catalan media look give up about this one and the barca focus on Lewandowski and Kounde

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Henry was better than R9 I’ll argue. The guy was a Rolls Royce footballer.

That’s a big claim you make young man.

For me R9 is still the best player I’ve ever seen. Even his post-peak(1999-) was higher than Henry’s best years. Man was a truly special player. Henry wasn’t anywhere near as naturally gifted. Thierry was someone who completely maximised and even exceeded his true ability through hard work and dedication.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Barca haven't any move from Raphinha and orny don't talk BS when he said the competing teams feel the player and agent are favoring the move to Arsenal.

Even catalan media look give up about this one and the barca focus on Lewandowski and Kounde

Think Barca may be waiting to see what happens with Dembele. If he commits I can’t see their need for Raphinha. If the Frenchman moves on, they may turn to the Zilian as a replacement. With Dembele and Ferran Torres covering that right flank bringing in Raphinha makes little sense.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Think Barca may be waiting to see what happens with Dembele. If he commits I can’t see their need for Raphinha. If the Frenchman moves on, they may turn to the Zilian as a replacement. With Dembele and Ferran Torres covering that right flank bringing in Raphinha makes little sense.

I think the fact they're actually offering him a new deal speaks volumes. If they wanted Raphinha that bad they'd just let Dembele walk, but they obviously don't have the money for Raphinha which is why they're trying to renew Dembele.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Even if you disagree, the drop from R9 to Henry isn’t much.
Nah just 2 ballon d'ors, a World Cup golden ball and 10 fewer goals in over 200 less matches. Please, keep digging.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I think the fact they're actually offering him a new deal speaks volumes. If they wanted Raphinha that bad they'd just let Dembele walk, but they obviously don't have the money for Raphinha which is why they're trying to renew Dembele.

I hear ya but if Raphinha walks they’re gonna need a replacement and there’s already been links to the player plus the Deco connection.

Malky

Established Member
Anyone who says Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo are the best ever are either lying or never seen R9 before injuries ruined him, because he was the best player I've ever seen. Take the best attributes of Messi and combine them with the best of Cristiano and R9 would still be as good, if not better.
Messi and Cristiano built a career playing against dogshit defenders, half the guys in La liga that messi was humiliating were glorified part-timers.
R9 built his career destroying old school, Italian defenders, back when Serie A was known as one of the most physical leagues in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom