• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think Gabi Jesus is quite the big **** signing, although I wonder if a bigger **** signing we’re in the pipeline if we got CL . No idea who’d that be in that case though

Seems our summer signings are very strong so far which makes me a happy camper

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He going to earn just under 200k a week so he taking the laca wage.

Still uncle Thomas our highest earner the rest of players we'll buy this window Raphinha and Tielemans will be just about 100k a week maybe. Lisandro not sure.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He going to earn just under 200k a week so he taking the laca wage.

Still uncle Thomas our highest earner the rest of players we'll buy this window Raphinha and Tielemans will be just about 100k a week maybe. Lisandro not sure.

Basically the same transfer fee as well, so he's going to have a very similar book value. Talk about an upgrade lmao.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Happy with the signing. As said before, we have to create for him, can’t be giving him 1 chance a game like Auba. Especially as Jesus is not clinical.

I’ll take this though. Welcome Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom