• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This would be gluttony for punishment is there an Arsenal fan who enjoys replaying this slow motion car crash of a season over again? People who try to spin this Arteta induced soul crushing debacle as successful must really be masochistic. I always wonder about people who pay attractive young women hundreds of dollars to stomp their nads with high heeled shoes, then again I sign up for Arteta and Edu, two massively over priced models roleplaying as a manager and technical director stomping my nads once or twice a week for an entire football season.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I can’t wait for this. Sure it was a disappointing end but that’s not the point for me. I’m excited to learn about our players and see how they’re like off the pitch, or in tense and high pressure situations such as the dressing room at half time/full time.
For example, I don’t expect Granit to be a happy man when he gets a red card and people will see how much he cares and they will relate to that.

Getting to know Arteta, the team/players and how the higher ups (Edu/Vinai/Josh) handle things is more the point in my opinion. Sure, rival fans will troll and meme our team but I don’t care, I’m able to ignore all of that.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I can’t wait for this. Sure it was a disappointing end but that’s not the point for me. I’m excited to learn about our players and see how they’re like off the pitch, or in tense and high pressure situations such as the dressing room at half time/full time.
For example, I don’t expect Granit to be a happy man when he gets a red card and people will see how much he cares and they will relate to that.

Getting to know Arteta, the team/players and how the higher ups (Edu/Vinai/Josh) handle things is more the point in my opinion. Sure, rival fans will troll and meme our team but I don’t care, I’m able to ignore all of that.
You just want to see glimpses of Granit's body in the shower room. Get a grip

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Interesting to see how they spin getting pipped by Sp**s at the end.
I’d imagine we had a siege mentality. That whole dressing room felt cheated by the officials during and after that Sp**s game. I saw one of the coaches posting on Instagram hinting that he thinks it was rigged, before deleting it.

After Newcastle it was obviously bitter disappointment and everyone was quiet. This is my prediction.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Football is so fake these days like ****ing WWE which is why I've stopped taking it seriously. Full of fake and forced theatrics and drama. **** this reality TV BS
@Riou
its-still.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Judging by the video above, Edu is going to have a masterclass in the Amazon Documentary. He’s perfected the art of being a dodgy car salesman 👏👏👏 he’s learning from the best in Mik.

Top Bottom