• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

All strikers miss sitters. Loved Auba but let's not pretend he didn't have a few howlers now and then. The key is to consistently get in the positions to score, which I think GJ will do.
Yeah the comment I saw that said that put a disclaimer something like "that's honestly the worst thing I can say about him" so they were reaching really.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Screenshot-20220626-191347.png
He's 25 so there is always a chance he will step up, but if you spent everyday slagging off Lacazette and you're gassed over Jesus coming in.. you're an idiot I'm afraid.

Badger_Revenge

We were fourth in league in expected goals last year, which is impressive after starting as badly as we did. If we are to get to Liverpool/Man City levels, we need to improve a lot, for sure, but it wasn't chance creation that kept us out of the top 4. It was conversion rate, and a leaky defense (especially early in the year). We also need depth badly. Raphinha definitely makes us a lot deeper on the creative side, if we get him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Why are people not allowed to be critical without being accused of having an agenda? Isn’t that the point of a forum.

I’m not critical, I like this signing but others are and they should be allowed to have their opinions.

Power to the people ☝️

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
How is it that these "Arteta key" bits are always added to tweets, don't think I remember too many of those coming back in the day or at other clubs.

Some exceptions in special cases like when Wenger would visit someone in their home or have them flown in, but this PR bollocks is annoying. Of course the manager and DoF will have been important in the negotiations, but they're making it out to look like Jesus wouldn't have signed for lowly Arsenal if it weren't for them.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

How is it that these "Arteta key" bits are always added to tweets, don't think I remember too many of those coming back in the day or at other clubs.

I do notice it, but in Romano's case it's lazy journalism to seem in the know and probably not much more than that, although he's a big fan of Edu.

Arteta and Jesus have the City connection
Edu and Jesus have the Brazilian BT connection

One of us could has come up with that.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I just think there are so many better forwards than him in world football.

Top for me is lewandowski, Benzema, Kane, Aubameyang, Mbappe, Haaland, Martinez, C.Ronaldo. Salah. Mane, Gnabry.

I just think he’s below that level. Even vlahovic, Cabral, firminho, immobile are ahead of him.
:rolleyes:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's 25 so there is always a chance he will step up, but if you spent everyday slagging off Lacazette and you're gassed over Jesus coming in.. you're an idiot I'm afraid.

Surely not?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Gabriel.jpg

And this with many games as sub or from the wing.

Of course he will be dependent from creating chances, but that would be the problem with every striker. I think he even will help us to create more chances compared to other strikers.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby

Some exceptions in special cases like when Wenger would visit someone in their home or have them flown in, but this PR bollocks is annoying. Of course the manager and DoF will have been important in the negotiations, but they're making it out to look like Jesus wouldn't have signed for lowly Arsenal if it weren't for them.
Ah just enjoy the signing and stop crying like my missus for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom