• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

Judging by the video above, Edu is going to have a masterclass in the Amazon Documentary. He’s perfected the art of being a dodgy car salesman 👏👏👏 he’s learning from the best in Mik.
Colney looks to have fantastic setup, everything is shining, plenty of space and all the latest tech and fitness stuff in there.

Can't help but massively thank Arsène about this 👏

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I like how Edu pointed out Seaman like this yute is gonna give a f*ck.

Check the video comments:

"this team didn't lose a single game" as he points to the invincible team. He's so modest he never mentioned he's part of that side

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edu finessing the fanbase. I can’t even imagine what Teta is going to do once this documentary gets released, he’ll reach another level of greatness imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Vinai getting some screen time too.

Think he could be on for "MTV's breakout star award", when this drops.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't breed winning mentality, more like a spa if you ask me.

This the kinda vibe you after, first day of pre-season let’s go

uDFMXeM%2B-%2BImgur.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Good God that's pathetic. We're the club equivalent to the first year uni gyaldem with the "live laugh love" lettering in their bedrooms.

Let me guess, Frankfurt just have buckets of cold waters for showers and all the players do in the gym is chop wood Rocky 4 style.

Tbf this isn’t the game I grew up with. Perhaps it shows my descent into gammonhood but every club has this sh*te on the walls.

Can’t imagine Vieira or Bobby Moore going into the dressing room and tolerating “please do your best 🥺” on the wall.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't breed winning mentality, more like a spa if you ask me.
Don't like shiny high tech gyms either but tbf it's really more important who's using the facilities and who's in charge. We'd be no closer to winning **** under current tutelage if we were doing bummy calisthenics under an m way bridge.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

My day spa comment was sarcasm referencing the famous Ornstein quotes where he said the high tech training facilities breeds softies @jones @dashsnow17

“Within Arsenal, various people who have worked there over the years, have described London Colney [training ground] like being an oasis, like a spa, almost like a holiday camp.

“It’s a lovely environment, it’s fantastic for players and staff. But is it somewhere that is conducive to a ruthless drive to succeed? And surely that stems from the very top.”

I obviously disagree, a high tech training facility is a high tech training facility. Now we have something not too shabby to show our new signings before they ruin their career here.

Riou

Vinai is so awkward, you see him in the Vieira video? Hard to watch at times.

... he's clearly too busy running his world-class socials, to worry about real-life interaction anymore.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Let me guess, Frankfurt just have buckets of cold waters for showers and all the players do in the gym is chop wood Rocky 4 style.

Tbf this isn’t the game I grew up with. Perhaps it shows my descent into gammonhood but every club has this sh*te on the walls.

Can’t imagine Vieira or Bobby Moore going into the dressing room and tolerating “please do your best 🥺” on the wall.
Nah Frankfurt definitely use some cutting edge tech too, the players use an app to communicate with physios, chefs etc at the club to properly manage training intensity and all that. The facilities are very modern but that pseudo motivational garbage wouldn't fly there, seems like a good decision seeing how one team will start the season vs Real Madrid while the other gets abused at Selhurst Park again.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
My day spa comment was sarcasm referencing the famous Ornstein quotes where he said the high tech training facilities breeds softies @jones @dashsnow17

I obviously disagree, a high tech training facility is a high tech training facility. Now we have something not too shabby to show our new signings before they ruin their career here.
From when are those comments?

Riou

People thought it was a contributing factor for a need for culture shift, we was discussing it the other day.

Do you think in the future at any point, you can hear the word "culture" and not be filled with murderous rage?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom