• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also we increased our offer 15M from our last one we look aggressive this window and i like that but we shouldn't pay way over the odds.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If they do end up signing him it shows they want him badly, which makes me think Tierney will be riding the bench and this guy is pencilled in to be an inverted LB.
He'll be our Ake. Someone can play in multi position. I think Arteta see it very important signing specially look he can easily play number 6.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Also we increased our offer 15M from our last one we look aggressive this window and i like that but we shouldn't pay way over the odds.

I think Martinez is wort 35 million in this market, Would be very very happy if we sign him. can cover in some positions to. Tierney should be our LB not Martinez, and its good that Gabriel will have some challenging to.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Martinez is wort 35 million in this market, Would be very very happy if we sign him. can cover in some positions to. Tierney should be our LB not Martinez, and its good that Gabriel will have some challenging to.
Yes i think he about 35M€ player of course Ajax and right thing to do when top clubs interest who rich will try get 10M more.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Very **** posting this mate, you've come into your own in recent years but this reminds me of your takes when you started posting here in year 11.

Maybe because there's a decent body of work to compare him to from before Arteta got his cold ghoulish claws into him, rushing him back from injury three times in two years, literally aggravating an injury on the pitch himself, seeing our PPG return with and without him etc
I know he’s good, enough people who know their stuff have told me he’s good.

But taking a step back and just looking at his entire body of work (ignoring the context), he’s a good player but nobody would call him a good signing so far in his Arsenal career.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Man they bit crazy this guy didn't even score 15 goals in Dutch league. Fair play if they get that

Think he is a quality player but we did the right thing to go for Raphina who is far more direct. and also we have Saka who is quite similair with Antony.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think he is a quality player but we did the right thing to go for Raphina who is far more direct. and also we have Saka who is quite similair with Antony.
Yes I'll definitely pay 50m on player who settled and proved himself in PL like Raphinha of Richarlison than guy who play in lesser quality league from video i watch of Antony look someone who like to things by himself most of time.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
According to same article manutd are still interested but things are stalled between them and Ajax.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne not sure if you did it but love having the tier of the reporter in the threadmark.

Let’s you know it’s a good update. 😎

I didn’t, I’d never do something like that for you. But it’s stupid because who says who’s in what tier? Do we have a tier god or what?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’ll fight any Partey slander bros

Highest quality player we’ve had since Sanchez

Agreed about the injuries though
Might sell him in January if he continues to be a crook u n a

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
According to same journalist Ajax will study the offer and won't reject it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
According to same journalist Ajax will study the offer and won't reject it.

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom