• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcahill

I'll be extremely surprised if we don't sign this guy. He'd be perfect for the left 8 role that Arteta is keen on, is available for cheap and we've clearly done lots of work behind the scenes.

We're going for quality this window all over the park, but only have Xhaka in the left 8 position who's not even that good there anyway. Throw in the fact that we haven't been linked to anyone else makes me think this is basically done, but because time is on our side here we're hoping to get him a few mill cheaper later in the window.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I'll be extremely surprised if we don't sign this guy. He'd be perfect for the left 8 role that Arteta is keen on, is available for cheap and we've clearly done lots of work behind the scenes.

We're going for quality this window all over the park, but only have Xhaka in the left 8 position who's not even that good there anyway. Throw in the fact that we haven't been linked to anyone else makes me think this is basically done, but because time is on our side here we're hoping to get him a few mill cheaper later in the window.
You duplicated your post like 4 times

Most Leicester fans don’t seem high on Youri, while Arsenal fans think they are getting something special.

Interesting. I know he’s a hit and miss type of player.
Theyre getting something special on Wednesday, then anonymous on Saturday. Suppose it could be a good signing with your extra strength in depth. For Rodgers, he has to play every game, even when he isnt doing it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He'd rather stay at Leicester then going to westham they basically same level. But i wouldn't rule it out late of window if us or non other top club make a move

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Probably in his interest to sit out the final 12 months rather than take that move?
Depends on who would be interested next summer. Juve will be because they’re always looking for a bosman, hard to see what other options would be out there.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Depends on who would be interested next summer. Juve will be because they’re always looking for a bosman, hard to see what other options would be out there.

Liverpool will be looking for a midfielder or two next summer, we will still need to replace Xhaka at some point. He’ll be a lot more interesting to teams across Europe if they don’t have to pay a transfer fee. West Ham just feels like a sideways move.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Funny him and Neves were surely getting moves this summer but neither getting any interest

daron christie

Easy to say we could better but I wish we would.

By the way what joke is it to go to West Ham from where he is now…don’t believe that story for one bit

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Liverpool will be looking for a midfielder or two next summer, we will still need to replace Xhaka at some point. He’ll be a lot more interesting to teams across Europe if they don’t have to pay a transfer fee. West Ham just feels like a sideways move.
I thought of Liverpool but all the indications are they intend to go big with someone like Bellingham next summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Easy to say we could better but I wish we would.

By the way what joke is it to go to West Ham from where he is now…don’t believe that story for one bit
You don't trust ex West Ham employee who tweets in Arabic? Your loss.

BIoodBrother

I think we switched to Vieira and we would like to think Tielemans instead of Xhaka longterm but Xhaka is a intelligent (tactically) proven leader for us and you need that when you change many players and add a new formation.
Cant see him joining us unfortunately.
We will play with Tierney a lot and will want Xhaka presence in midfield against stronger teams..

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I still hope we go to buy him we got nothing to lose he cheap also we have to replace Xhaka anyway either now or next season our numbers in mid is short you shouldn't count Elneny if we trying to compete for top 4 or European challenge.

Maybe I'm trying to be greedy because we already spending alot this window but do that also if you want to spend near 200m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom