• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Tielmans and Fabian Ruiz on his final year. Both could be a super upgrade over Xhaka. Is really annoying how they are planning to go another year without revamping the midfield. Viera can't play there consistently in his first year, too lightweight. It's like expecting Lokonga would.
I think we will sign Ruiz

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Until Chelsea really make bid there nothing about this story. So i prefer waiting it's a player choice also we can't expect everyone chose us but after seeing orny saying player to move here i hope he don't change his mind

Chelsea is his second choice behind Barca according to Ornstein.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This is what happens when you are so slow and took 2 weeks between bids. If you want the player go quick and make you reasonable offer. Meanwhile keep your other negotiations going, not depending if the first one happens or not.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I honestly don’t think it would be the end of the world if he joins Chelsea. We seem to have money and want an attacker so we can find someone else for that money. Someone who can also play through the middle would be better.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Of course Mount gets benched. He only plays well vs the likes of Norwich. Tuchel is a winner, he doesn't care about the fact Mount is English and has a good look.

He’s their best attacker for **** sake. Player of the year two years running. No chance he gets benched :lol:

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
This is what happens when you are so slow and took 2 weeks between bids. If you want the player go quick and make you reasonable offer. Meanwhile keep your other negotiations going, not depending if the first one happens or not.

I don't think it works like that. Every top winger knows Barce, Arsenal, Sp**s and Chelsea wants wingers and they wait it out playing them off against each other.

I still question how Chelsea can finance De ligt, Sterling, Ake and Raphina. That's £210m at least you'd imagine

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He’s their best attacker for **** sake. Player of the year two years running. No chance he gets benched :lol:

POTY awards mean nothing when they are fan voted. He's incredibly overrated. Classic case of a good looking person getting an easy ride. Getting two actual wingers would elevate Chelsea and Havertz as a false 9.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wonder how Cope Mania will deal with this.
Raphina was a player that came out of nowhere and we said why not. No one was screaming for a winger before this link. We wanted strikers, CM and full backs. On paper Raphina doesn’t even perform better than pepe in terms of goals. But we know Arteta is very stubborn and a player he don’t like has no value to us. Honestly if he comes then good it’s another good player. If he doesn’t as long as someone else comes then good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom