• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we lose Raphinha likely the other options will be Moussa Diaby. I don't rule Gnabry out. Still confident Raphinha going to join Brazilian band.

The good thing there is good wingers in market unlike the strikers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Unless he play wingback agree with this wierdo about that. But Raphinha will want to play CL football maybe competing for major trophies higher chances with Chelsea than us.

I don't think tuchel going to spend 50M for Raphinha to play wingback I'll start questioning tuchel IQ

Reactions: A_G

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guys. Calm down. We have bid. That means the player is aware of our interest. Its concrete. It isn't " Arsenal are considering bidding".

It's in Leeds best interest to buy a replacement before they sell Raphinha. Deco is also trying to get him to Barcelona, but the only club who have bid is us.

I'd expect us to up our bid this week after we find out what happens with the Martinez fee.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Unless he play wingback agree with this wierdo about that. But Raphinha will want to play CL football maybe competing for major trophies higher chances with Chelsea than us.

I don't think tuchel going to spend 50M for Raphinha to play wingback I'll start questioning tuchel IQ
Chelsea look like they are gonna CB play 4 at the back next season. But Thiago Silva in back 4 will not work. Rudiger really helped him so much with his pace.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea look like they are gonna CB play 4 at the back next season. But Thiago Silva in back 4 will not work. Rudiger really helped him so much with his pace.
These still no indications about that yet but i won't be surprised tuchel usually play 4231.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Longari is not considered reliable for Serie A is he?
If he isn't reliable for Serie A what is he for a Brazillian playing in an English club with a proposed move to another English club, when he has a preference for a Spanish club?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He also said Tapsoba was top of our CB list the summer we signed Ben White.
I know what channel he work in Italy he isn't reliable. You remember that nico sachira guy he as reliable as him

• Funny

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
If we lose Raphinha likely the other options will be Moussa Diaby. I don't rule Gnabry out. Still confident Raphinha going to join Brazilian band.

The good thing there is good wingers in market unlike the strikers.

Raphinha is by far the best option on the market. This will be a major blow if we lose out. Especially to a direct rival like Chelsea whom we’re trying to catch.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The important thing was Kinsellas info, not Longaris. Kinsella is fairly reliable concerning Chelsea as per @A__Gunnerblog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom