• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Ah the good old times of calling the cult "it's Arsenal FC not Arsène FC"

Even that fight was classier than the "Artetasexual" stuff thrown nowadays

D

Deleted member 102404

Wenger’s best years were 2004 or 2013, top 4 every year spending nothing on players is ridiculous. Look how hard it is for this guy spending a fortune to get there once. If Arteta is doing anything, it’s showing how truly great Arsène was.
No one is going to compare Wenger to Arteta. Different leagues entirely.
I am saying there is no need to.
It’s like comparing every striker we have to Henry and every #10 to Dennis Bergkamp.
You seem to be angry that Wenger got stick at the end. But that is history. Has nothing to do with current times.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It’s like comparing every striker we have to Henry and every #10 to Dennis Bergkamp.
You seem to be angry that Wenger got stick at the end. But that is history. Has nothing to do with current times.

I can understand that Tetasexuals isnt really interested in real managers.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Happy Is This Real Life GIF by The Bachelorette

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It’s the same league bro. Those trying to pretend that the league is somehow harder now seem to be Arteta zealots. I wonder why?

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
You deserve some medal or something for typing all that out.

I got caught up in it and posted half a novel the other day in response to a genuine question how Arteta's been underperforming. Literally no point to it when any and all arguments are ignored and the nonsense unfolding before our eyes for over two years is misconstrued or distorted to the point that there's something which clearly isn't there.

Not going to lie I try to question myself on my own views but I've watched too much football over the years - especially outside of Arsenal where clubs with a lot less do a lot more - to try to twist myself into seeing anything worthwhile with Arteta, and that's ignoring his odious character.
Yeah it's pretty absurd in a lot of ways. I'm usually one of those who backs the manager to the hill as well, but with Arteta it's different.

You see as well how again I re-post those posts and not a single person who is neutral or positive towards Arteta comes to explain how I'm misconstruing, distorting or lying about Arteta, or where I went wrong.
It's actually just ignored completely, which is a bit odd.

I do the same as you do - question myself on my views and I've considered whether I was wrong many times. Ultimately I decided to make those kinds of posts/overviews of what I saw as being things that formed my view on Arteta as to avoid gaslighting myself - or avoid having others gaslight my opinion.

Honestly there's no point in this thread anymore.

It's just a circlejerk of people competing to dislike Arteta more than the previous person. It's to the point now that it's an irrational level of hate in my view. Like, he can't have banged all your mums or girlfriends :lol:

You're not allowed to make a single observation that Arteta has done well in one facet of his job without getting jumped on as being in a 'Cult'

These Arteta cult members just don't exist on here, bar maybe 1-2. It's a strawman fan that's been created so people can vent their fury on and use as a punchbag. No-ones riding Arteta hard but anything sort of total condemnation gets you cast as a cult member.

It's no surprise that virtually everyone with a somewhat positive view of Arteta has fled this thread. It's a waste of time to be honest.

Even @Dokaka gets turned on for giving his opinions. A West Ham fan who has no reason at all to be part of the Arteta cult but is still treated as such.
Arteta supporter detected, opinion rejected

Top Bottom