• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurul

"United are set to push on with their pursuit of Martínez after Malacia signs. Arsenal have offered £34 million for the Argentina centre back, which is £9 million short of Ajax’s valuation of the 24-year-old. United have asked Ajax to keep them updated as to the situation with Martínez as they discuss how much to offer for the left-footed defender."

"The Times understands that Youri Tielemans, the Leicester City player, is another midfielder who is of interest to Ten Hag, although it is unclear how highly he features on the Dutchman’s shortlist. Tielemans, the 25-year-old Belgian, has one year left on his contract."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I won't be surprised if we lose this as well because we afraid to pay few more millions. And utd will just go and pay the asking price after they secure de Jong maybe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

So after Raphinha, maybe we will lose L.Martinez lol. Edu is working very hard?
That's why i prefer we work more privately than being open about our bids we just exposing ourselves with these under the valuation bids . We'll see but depend on utd and how much they got after Antony and de Jong deals

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

50 million for a guy no one heard of until 2 weeks ago.

No thanks
Who even the team who is linked with preferred his cb partner. I’m not gonna buy Ajax gas two CB walking in the United team ahead of varane and McGuire. I think English clubs has so much money they get bored and want new toys all the time

Legend14

Established Member
It might be harsh on Tierney but maybe they've decided they don't want to build a way of playing around a guy that is always injured for half the season. Just thinking back to last season Arteta didn't hesistate to keep Tierney out of the side as soon as Tavares had a few good performances, so i don't think he's fixated on the idea of Tierney having to be a starter.

Just the way i see it. I think Arteta would value a player who can help dominate possession more than a more traditional LB.
That is an Arteta characteristic. He has recency bias. He would play Eddie over Henry if Eddie filled in well during a slight injury to Henry. Its not a good characteristic.

Tierney should be our starting LB when available.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
That is an Arteta characteristic. He has recency bias. He would play Eddie over Henry if Eddie filled in well during a slight injury to Henry. Its not a good characteristic.

Tierney should be our starting LB when available.
Playing the form player isn't a good characteristic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom