• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 969,168

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Focus now on getting Lisandro deal done then think about a winger. We started well in market anyway G.Jesus Vieira and Saliba staying the sales going to be struggle because everyone act broke but there is 2 months left anyway.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let’s bid for Charles De Ketelaere to spite Leeds :lol:. Seriously though Raphinha would have been nice. Can play on either wing, very good work rate and would’ve lessened our dependency on Saka, something that we have to address properly since it appears that successive managers haven’t fully trusted Pepe to occupy that role.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If you are Edu now, who do you pivot to?

Salt Bae Reaction GIF

This c*nt's gold leaf wagyu probably.

Rattata

I'm not to unhappy if we miss out on Martinez and Raphina.

We need to address the urgent issues in the squad first and I would prefer experts in their positions instead of a versatile player like Martinez.

We need two starting midfielders since Partey can't be relied on and Xhaka isn't good enough.
Besides that we also need a right back and a left back. Tomiyasu will never be a great player at RB. I would keep him at RB for this season but should be shifted to CB after next season. Tierney same story as with Partey.

Diesel

We didnt pivot from valhovic we probably will bring pepe and nelson back into fold. Will be a arsenal window if united gazump us too.

BIoodBrother

Wow.
I go to work for 7hours and we lost Raphinha and LisandroM who seemed in the bag. Rather prefer the windows when we just didnt bid at all for anyone. What a bummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom