• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Typical.

They’re the luckiest gang of nobheads in the sport.

Any other club and I think they’d go bust, even Yanited.

Chelsea though. THE luckiest club to ever exist, fully expect Ratcliffe to buy them and spend £300m in his first window. Probably get permission to expand SB and get a new £200m shirt sponsor.

The scummiest of scummy clubs.

New owner is going to spend £200m+. They really do boil my piss.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

New owner is going to spend £200m+. They really do boil my piss.

When you deep it it’s absolutely disgusting. 50M Sterling, 65M Raphinha, looking at De Ligt who’ll be 50+M and this is all while sending their 100M striker on loan.

How it’s allowed is beyond me. Such a shady club.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They were frozen in time for all of 5 minutes.

Unfreeze themselves & steal Raphinha right from under our noses without any haggling bollocks.

A big club deposing what was once a big club.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

When you deep it it’s absolutely disgusting. 50M Sterling, 65M Raphinha, looking at De Ligt who’ll be 50+M and this is all while sending their 100M striker on loan.

How it’s allowed is beyond me. Such a shady club.

I’ve come to accept our position in football now. Just like how even though the likes of Everton and Villa can spend hundreds of millions, they’ll never ever be a top six side - we can do everything we want and we’ll never ever be a PL winning club again.

There are tiers in football and we have 4 sides above us in that pyramid. We’ll always be a 5th-8th placed team with the odd CL place thrown in there.

20 years of oil money has placed Chelsea in a higher bracket, they’ll always be better than us.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Any other club and I think they’d go bust, even Yanited.

Chelsea though. THE luckiest club to ever exist, fully expect Ratcliffe to buy them and spend £300m in his first window. Probably get permission to expand SB and get a new £200m shirt sponsor.

The scummiest of scummy clubs.
Shows you karma isn’t real and good things happen to bad people.

It’s funny though they’re a pretty small irrelevant club throughout their history then just won the lottery and now considered the elite. It’s the same with City, literally just paid your way to the top with someone else’s money.

BigPoppaPump

I’ve come to accept our position in football now. Just like how even though the likes of Everton and Villa can spend hundreds of millions, they’ll never ever be a top six side - we can do everything we want and we’ll never ever be a PL winning club again.

There are tiers in football and we have 4 sides above us in that pyramid. We’ll always be a 5th-8th placed team with the odd CL place thrown in there.

20 years of oil money has placed Chelsea in a higher bracket, they’ll always be better than us.
I also think Arsenal haven’t really done enough to compete, it’s like we accept being mugs. At least Liverpool use to get big money for their signings and actually try to compete at the top now, they’re no richer than we are really not like Chelsea and City getting pumped with owner money.

Gazidis and Arsène were too comfortable being a second rate team, honestly losing to Bayern 5-0 multiple you’d think they’d change something.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I also think Arsenal haven’t really done enough to compete, it’s like we accept being mugs. At least Liverpool use to get big money for their signings and actually try to compete at the top now, they’re no richer than we are really not like Chelsea and City getting pumped with owner money.

Gazidis and Arsène were too comfortable being a second rate team, honestly losing to Bayern 5-0 multiple you’d think they’d change something.
KSE first bought shares in 2007, they only started investing in 2018 when they had full ownership. That 11 year battle between Usmanov and KSE has ruined us.

BigPoppaPump

KSE first bought shares in 2007, they only started investing in 2018 when they had full ownership. That 11 year battle between Usmanov and KSE has ruined us.
Not like’s it’s been any better since 2018 if anything it’s been worse.

At Arsenal we just don’t have the standards of a title winning team. Top 4 is our goal and anything above that is extra, Giroud said himself at Chelsea they get rid of you if you’re not playing well but at Arsenal you get 1000 chances. That’s what sets us back.

Look at how Chelsea dealt with Lampard vs how we dealt with Arteta or even Liverpool with Rodgers. We’re here making 101 excuses for Arteta and treating 5th like progress. That’s why we’ll never be an elite team it’s not in our intentions.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not like’s it’s been any better since 2018 if anything it’s been worse.

At Arsenal we just don’t have the standards of a title winning team. Top 4 is our goal and anything above that is extra, Giroud said himself at Chelsea they get rid of you if you’re not playing well but at Arsenal you get 1000 chances. That’s what sets us back.

Look at how Chelsea dealt with Lampard vs how we dealt with Arteta or even Liverpool with Rodgers. We’re here making 101 excuses for Arteta and treating 5th like progress. That’s why we’ll never be an elite team it’s not in our intentions.
Oh I know, I just think that decade of standing still has absolutely ruined us beyond repair. Chelsea have a monster mentality that 20 years of domination gets you, we have a defeatist mentality, outside the FA Cup we’ve been happy losers.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh I know, I just think that decade of standing still has absolutely ruined us beyond repair. Chelsea have a monster mentality that 20 years of domination gets you, we have a defeatist mentality, outside the FA Cup we’ve been happy losers.

Blame thee fans. In life, ppl generally get what they demand, not what they deserve. As long as fans are happy with mediocrity served to them by the Kroenkes, exemplified by the manager and club runners, all we can hope for is to be mediocre.

BigPoppaPump

I don’t think it was just that decade though, if anything it’s been since we decided to build the Emirates in 1999. It’s why Vieira was asking to leave every season he saw the writing on the wall, once we got rid of the Invincibles it was over for us.

Does a team looking to win big trophies play Almunia that long? Or go into big CL games vs Bayern with Sanogo up front? Arsenal move like we’re already handicapping ourselves so we don’t have too high expectations.

Even now with Arteta and this youth project, they knew they could lower expectations and now Arsenal fans are singing his name for finishing 5th.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Blame thee fans. In life, ppl generally get what they demand, not what they deserve. As long as fans are happy with mediocrity served to them by the Kroenkes, exemplified by the manager and club runners, all we can hope for is to be mediocre.
True. Look at Liverpool fans hounding out H&G when they tried to asset strip them. Arsenal fans don’t have the hunger for it, deep down most are happy to support a fashionable London club.

Haphazard

Fact is that we also have billionaire owners like Chelsea do, but their owners and management don't waffle about class or process they just go out and ****ing do the business like a big club. Meanwhile at Accountants FC we celebrate sending away strikers because we will save wages.

As a team and fanbase we are miles apart in terms of ambition and attitude.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I move we nominate @Rimaal to displace the jokers in charge & become Arsenal's very own version of Marina Granovskaia. A No-nonsense executive that gets **** done!

Of course, it goes without saying, Boss-Lady, that no knowledge of you awarding me all the concession contracts for the Emirates will ever see the light of day.

Otherwise, I'm afraid your tenure is in danger of quickly becoming that which is now synonymous with the current iteration of Arsenal, a Free-hit :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tuchel wasn't a fan and didn't want Lukaku since day one. The transfer shouldn't even happen

Latest posts+

Top Bottom