• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I don’t get why so many are like “I don’t wanna watch this cause we failed the season”. That’s not what it’s about. It’s about fans connecting with, learning about and seeing the players, staff, and people associated with the club in ways you never seen.
Losing is part of football, and seeing the hurt and pain and the ways the players and staff handle pressure should bring us fans closer to them, solidifying that connection. You don’t just want to see the team happy at winning everything you want to see what they’re like when they’re angry, frustrated and under pressure too.
During moments at half time and full time (or even before kickoff) the players (and staff) aren’t going to be thinking about the fact that they’re being filmed, you get to see them in ways you never seen them before. Ramsdale throwing a water bottle, that seems genuine, and I bet you’ll see a lot more of that sort of stuff from a lot of players.
Too many worrying about our club being memed by rivals, water off a ducks back for me.

@A__G & @albakos How many iterations of our favorite rogue AI does this make? :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don’t get why so many are like “I don’t wanna watch this cause we failed the season”. That’s not what it’s about. It’s about fans connecting with, learning about and seeing the players, staff, and people associated with the club in ways you never seen.
Losing is part of football, and seeing the hurt and pain and the ways the players and staff handle pressure should bring us fans closer to them, solidifying that connection. You don’t just want to see the team happy at winning everything you want to see what they’re like when they’re angry, frustrated and under pressure too.
During moments at half time and full time (or even before kickoff) the players (and staff) aren’t going to be thinking about the fact that they’re being filmed, you get to see them in ways you never seen them before. Ramsdale throwing a water bottle, that seems genuine, and I bet you’ll see a lot more of that sort of stuff from a lot of players.
Too many worrying about our club being memed by rivals, water off a ducks back for me.

I'm more supportive of Arteta than most but even I'm not interested in it. I wouldn't be if we'd got 4th either.

It's a reality TV show at the end of the day.

The narrative is clearly going to be Arteta coming in a cleaning house and turning the ship around. It's going to be edited in such a way to promote a certain agenda. It's fine if you're watching it for entertainment purposes but you can't read too deeply into anything you see.

A hell of a lot of the most interesting stuff will be left on the cutting room floor too.

Even the players interactions / dressing room stuff, you're only going to see the stuff that fits into the narrative they want to push.

Last edited:

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I'm more supportive of Arteta than most but even I'm not interested in it. I wouldn't be if we'd got 4th either.

The narrative is clearly going to be Arteta coming in a cleaning house and turning the ship around. It's going to be edited in such a way to promote a certain agenda. It's fine if you're watching it for entertainment purposes but you can't read to deeply into anything you see.

A hell of a lot of the most interesting stuff will be left on the cutting room floor too.

Even the players interactions / dressing room stuff, you're only going to see the stuff that fits into the narrative they want to push.

The outlining narrative is going to be that we had a terrible start, Arteta was under immense pressure… but we got better, our youngsters were shining, we finished in a respectable position of 5th which is better than what was predicted by fans at the start… but of ultimate disappointment in the end not to clinch 4th… but also of optimism for the future.

I don’t take issue with this narrative because it more or less represents the truth of what happened.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Mad Tets took us to 5th in a season we were going to get relegated in. True genius
59-E34-CCD-F775-4318-A855-1-C3-CA6-D88-AC9.jpg

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Doubt I'll watch this unless you guys recommend it or there's something particularly interesting in it.

Tried to watch some of the Sp**s and Man City ones, could barely make it through a couple of episodes. Just Americanized fluff pieces for people who are casual football fans at best.

Only one in this sort of genre I could get through and enjoyed was the Sunderland one. That was largely due to the fan element in it. Just seemed much more real and gritty than the others.
the Liverpool / Rodgers one was mad :lol:

like Hard Knocks if the manager tries too hard or is insecure these docs are brutal

1656501703089.jpeg1656501714429.jpeg

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Best football documentary ever. Called Orient : Club for a Fiver. 1995 fly on the wall documentary about lower league Leyton Orient.

This 2 minute half time team talk is probably the most Brexit thing you'll ever see. Legendary stuff :lol:

First minute is a bit slow, only sacks one player and calls the owners clowns. Second minute he ramps up and offers half his team out for a scrap :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Expect All or Nothing to be heavily edited and agreed by the club.

They’ll show Arteta with his picture of Wolves to represent fighting spirit, but they’ll take out the bit where Auba puts his hand up and says, ‘I hear you ripped off this idea from a Man City training session. It’s called a Pep talk’. All the boys laugh, and Atrteta says, ‘Yeah, and like Pep I’m getting rid of all the cheeky ****ers’. And Auba went. The rest is history.

Squillaci

Best football documentary ever. Called Orient : Club for a Fiver. 1995 fly on the wall documentary about lower league Leyton Orient.

This 2 minute half time team talk is probably the most Brexit thing you'll ever see. Legendary stuff :lol:

First minute is a bit slow, only sacks one player and calls the owners clowns. Second minute he ramps up and offers half his team out for a scrap :lol: :lol:
I guess Guy Ritchie watches this every time he's writing a new movie.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I've seen couple clips of both, terrifying prospect to sit through hours of that garbage. Literally American reality TV, this is how @grange imagines how football works when he's watching it with his buddies while skipping English class.
Looks like the typical daft British pseudo-reality comedy that we had to colonize and improve. Americans don't care about soccer enough to sit through this. But, you will.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

8 episodes apparently.

Proper stain on the club this.
I feel the club is soiled after our humiliating capitulation to our most hated rival, now we get a behind the scenes look of this debacle memorialized forever. I’d rather relive tearing my hamstring on a tennis court having to hobble with assistance off the court. I had poop lopsided the next two months and walk on crutches. Ever tried sitting on a toilet with a torn hamstring to add to the excruciating pain I had to lift my leg like a dog for two months to add insult to injury. I’d rather relive that then watch a behind the scenes documentary on the kick in the nads that was last season. I won’t watch a second of it, I still got PTSD from the Laurel and Hardy job Arteta and Edu pulled last year to make CL disappear in the most painful and humiliating fashion possible

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Iconic stuff it really is.

Only matched by that Warnock documentary where he tries to fight Kevin Muscat :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

The narrative is clearly going to be Arteta coming in a cleaning house and turning the ship around. It's going to be edited in such a way to promote a certain agenda. It's fine if you're watching it for entertainment purposes but you can't read too deeply into anything you see.

I'm curious about the character assassination of Auba tbh. Someone already pointed out the trailer focuses on him when Arteta says "zero goals"

That part should be mildly interesting at least.

Slug457

I predicted this would be a PR piece that glorifies Arteta as a saviour like figure rescuing the club with a few token interviews with players thrown in, the trailer seems to confirm that.

Serious managers like Emery/Wenger would never allow camera crews to be poking around the dressing room/training ground all day btw, supposed to be a place of privacy and likely had a negative effect, then again they are managers not PR merchants

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

I predicted this would be a PR piece that glorifies Arteta as a saviour like figure rescuing the club with a few token interviews with players thrown in, the trailer seems to confirm that.

Serious managers like Emery/Wenger would never allow camera crews to be poking around the dressing room/training ground all day btw, supposed to be a place of privacy and likely had a negative effect, then again they are managers not PR merchants
That is the thing I don’t like about Arteta and didn’t like even when he was a player. He has this corporate face man/politician character where it is hard to know when he is being genuine or endlessly trying to spin himself favorable PR. He looks, speaks, and should be a great manager but the promise of Arteta never seems to materialize when looking at results or the kind of football being played. He leaves me the impression of a too polished politician or corporate flim flam merchant as opposed to a man or manager of real substance.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Will watch it when I have nothing else to watch. It’s going to be a propaganda piece more or less.

Fakeness, acting etc.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Will watch it when I have nothing else to watch. It’s going to be a propaganda piece more or less.

Fakeness, acting etc.
I swear you haven’t watched anything other than Top Boy in the last 15 years?

Top Bottom