• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing makes so much more sense to me than Raphinha, so always wondered why it was put on the back burner, Aside from our striker options, our biggest weaknesses last season with rotation options was when Partey/Xhaka were missing and Tierney, we needed more depth in the central midfield roles of 6/8, and cover for Tierney, Tielemens and Martinez can fix those issues in 2 players

Raphinha would have been an upgrade on Pepe for certain, but don't see an uplift from Saka and Martinelli, so feel anything above £45m is too much for adding depth to the squad, for the money I would want to see a garaunteed starter, and there are more options out there in my opinion who can do what he does

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This signing makes so much more sense to me than Raphinha, so always wondered why it was put on the back burner, Aside from our striker options, our biggest weaknesses last season with rotation options was when Partey/Xhaka were missing and Tierney, we needed more depth in the central midfield roles of 6/8, and cover for Tierney, Tielemens and Martinez can fix those issues in 2 players

Raphinha would have been an upgrade on Pepe for certain, but don't see an uplift from Saka and Martinelli, so feel anything above £45m is too much for adding depth to the squad, for the money I would want to see a garaunteed starter, and there are more options out there in my opinion who can do what he does
Either Leicester is asking for too much money for a player with a year in contract, and Arsenal has backup options (they should in this midfielder market).

Or Tielemans is waiting for an UCL team to come in. He seems like the person who would wait for that.

Other options too, but it's not necessarily so that Arsenal has started stalling on purpose. Might depend on Xhaka's future too etc.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Either Leicester is asking for too much money for a player with a year in contract, and Arsenal has backup options (they should in this midfielder market).

Or Tielemans is waiting for an UCL team to come in. He seems like the person who would wait for that.

Other options too, but it's not necessarily so that Arsenal has started stalling on purpose. Might depend on Xhaka's future too etc.

This is my feeling. He probably sees his next move as being the big one.

Taurul

"According to our sources, Luis Campos has not forgotten an old acquaintance who now plays in the Premier League, with Leicester : Youri Tielemans ! It was Campos who brought the Belgian to Monaco in 2017."

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

"According to our sources, Luis Campos has not forgotten an old acquaintance who now plays in the Premier League, with Leicester : Youri Tielemans ! It was Campos who brought the Belgian to Monaco in 2017."
Not surprising that big teams might go for him with a year in contract, and that's very likely what he is waiting for.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Imagine the meltdown if we don't get any of Tielemans, Martinez or Raphinha. Edu should be sacked instantly.
If he moves on and finds comparable backup targets to these then that doesn't make sense. It was always going to be difficult to get our first choice targets without CL. No need to overreact.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s just bought Bissouma have tow midfielders that lead them to CL have Skipp who signed new contract. their reliable journalists don't expect they buy another midfielder. have Ndombele and Lo Celso who still they don't know what gonna happen with both.

again don't believe anything on twitter specially from these random people.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think we are still on track here to be honest, seems more like talk to generate interest/outrage from Arsenal fans, as we have a world class online presence.

In fact I'd say we are on course with all our transfers, except for Raphinha, at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom