• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ajax look putting ridiculous asking price for thier players 60m for Antony 45M for Martinez i know they no pressure to sell but they making it difficult for players who want to leave. Still I'm sure they getting 100m from Antony and Martinez. They already got 50m from Haller and Gravenberch

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Think there was a story last night that they’ll move for him once they’ve completed the signing of that LB from Feyenoord. Remains to be seen.

Best not get attached either way. This thread will join the growing "Free-Hit" list before long :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I hope the backup is Zinchenko. I would want someone versatile who has great level already.

Versatility with quality helps to up the level of the squad and depth in a single player.

I'm not really fuzzed if it is Zinchenko or Martinez. It all depends on how they plan the overall squad, because Martinez would cover a bit different areas on the pitch.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t realise you got on here, Josh

All part of the "Ploy" to show fans he's engaged in the project.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that **** Orbinho has an account here too. Lying in wait to hit us with nauseating stats the moment the mood becomes cheerful only to bring us crashing back to earth :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Talksport is apprently Tier 2 for United?

That would be a big offer.

The most talks from media about they preparing to bid unlike us we already negotiating with Ajax and made 2nd bid. But like we see with Chelsea they might do that later.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
I hope the backup is Zinchenko. I would want someone versatile who has great level already.

Versatility with quality helps to up the level of the squad and depth in a single player.

I'm not really fuzzed if it is Zinchenko or Martinez. It all depends on how they plan the overall squad, because Martinez would cover a bit different areas on the pitch.
I agree with this, if not Martinez then Zinchenko can be that versatile LCM, and if with G.Jesus and Vieira injecting technical ability to our team means we can hold possession more Zinchenko would suit us to a tee, he has a great ability to hold possession in tight areas.

I’m positive about the team even after losing Raphinha. A guy like Ismailla Sarr could be a potent alternative to Saka, a guy who can carry the ball and create out of nothing. The market has plenty of players who can use Europa league to make a name for themselves and be a big weapon for us. Worst comes to worst and G.Jesus can play RW and Nketiah ST.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
all the Athletic guys always talk how much Arteta wants to have the LCB options... that could be the key position this guy can play & Zinchenko cant fill

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

all the Athletic guys always talk how much Arteta wants to have the LCB options... that could be the key position this guy can play & Zinchenko cant fill
He is a midget. If we want him as cb I really hope United gets him

drippin

I agree with this, if not Martinez then Zinchenko can be that versatile LCM, and if with G.Jesus and Vieira injecting technical ability to our team means we can hold possession more Zinchenko would suit us to a tee, he has a great ability to hold possession in tight areas.

I’m positive about the team even after losing Raphinha. A guy like Ismailla Sarr could be a potent alternative to Saka, a guy who can carry the ball and create out of nothing. The market has plenty of players who can use Europa league to make a name for themselves and be a big weapon for us. Worst comes to worst and G.Jesus can play RW and Nketiah ST.
It's interesting. If United gets Martinez and we go for Zinchenko, they will keep Holding? Do we then need to buy a LB too, or does Zinchenko want to play CMF mostly? Do we also try to buy some left-footed CB cover?

Martinez is a very good option for our needs and we could get some of the money from Holding. He can also cover Partey, which I'm not sure if Zinchenko can?

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
i dont know why but i can feel this deal is similar than Raphinha. We are always in pole position until someone comes and puts a lots money

hargun55

It would be great if we could go straight in like Chelsea with an offer that is viable when buying Raphina for example, no ballsin about with 1 & 2,. then a 3rd offer at money we know teams like Ajax and Leeds are going to dismiss...just go with an offer that will entice the sellers instead of all this feckin about

drippin

All the scouting and hard work edu did for months is vanishing in front of his eyes😃
Not really because the club will have backups and backup of backups.

If they deem some 1st target too expensive, they weigh the situation compared to others, and can ditch the 1st target if they see more value elsewhere.

43 million pounds would be a huge amount for a midget CB. Although he is versatile which is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom