• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Any takers?

Boehly wants to look good, he'll be willing to overspend by 10 or 20 to get the fans behind him, the enw structure and the team... especially given the high profile departures. Were not going to win this unless Raphinha preferred to come here in which case we wouldnt need to bid higher

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Still dont see Chelsea signing Raphina. But if they do we should be looking at Gallagher. Theyll need to sell and he resolves a lot of issues in midfield.

Game Over

Still dont see Chelsea signing Raphina. But if they do we should be looking at Gallagher. Theyll need to sell and he resolves a lot of issues in midfield.

Why don’t you see Chelsea signing Raphinha?

They’re clear favourites. He wants to go there. It looks dead cert.

Gn1212

Why don’t you see Chelsea signing Raphinha?

They’re clear favourites. He wants to go there. It looks dead cert.
Have you missed some episodes?

Raphinha and Deco are delaying making a decision.
Deco is still trying to work things out with Leeds and send Raphinha to Barca.

Game Over

Have you missed some episodes?

Raphinha and Deco are delaying making a decision.
Deco is still trying to work things out with Leeds and send Raphinha to Barca.

Oh. I am out the loop then.

Him going to Barca is certainly better for us I guess.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He’ll probably end up at Barca then. If the agent is there having talks you’re pretty much ****ed. He’ll just hold out until Barca put themselves in a position to buy him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would absolutely love if Barca hijacked the chavs.
If that’s the case it will happen last few days of the window after he goes on strike and leave Leeds with no option. We better move from this saga now

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It's an odd one because Vieira looks like a bit of a luxury signing squad wise but his raw talent could be insane just going off the last 12 months that he's had... Might not survive first contact with the PL, but he could look like a bargain at £30m. Chelsea have got a brilliant player as well in Raphinha but they've very much paid the price for it. I think we ultimately just weren't quite attractive enough to see off the level of interest in him this time. Want to see what the Plan B is - personally never thought that we'd land both Raph + Tielemans so if we prioritise Youri now then that would be brilliant.

I'm really unsure on Vieira. Generally speaking, players from Portugal seem to need an adaption period at a club with less pressure and eyes before a big move:

Pedro Neto - via Lazio
Bernardo - via Monaco
Bruno - Udinese then back to Sporting

Players like Trincao, Fabio Silva, Renato Sanches went straight to a big club and they just weren't ready. Vieira looks so raw from what i've watched on youtube, and on youtube, you generally find the highlights!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

"Hijacking Raphinha" is turning out to be a much more compelling documentary than our upcoming Amazon reality TV garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom