• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Prefer the unknown signings myself they tend to fair a bit better here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just wait and watch, my vision is undeniable.
Your vision:

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

bergholt

Ever since we started being linked to these "versatile" players a fair number of posters became a lost cause. Vieira is basically whatever midfield and attacking position now, Jesus can probably play on both wings at the same time, and Martinez will upgrade Tierney and replace both Gabriel and Partey. He can probably also play as a 10, why not.

FM22 thinking

"He's a DRLC/WBRL/DM/M/AM - imagine all the gaps he can fill!"

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Ever since we started being linked to these "versatile" players a fair number of posters became a lost cause. Vieira is basically whatever midfield and attacking position now, Jesus can probably play on both wings at the same time, and Martinez will upgrade Tierney and replace both Gabriel and Partey. He can probably also play as a 10, why not.
I'm probably guilty of this tbh. For my part, it's probably a reaction to one dimensional goldilocks players who keep falling short. I would like our new signings to nail down a specific position/role but I'm quite pleased at the possibility that they fill in elsewhere to keep the drop off from being massive. Being relatively unknown will help them in terms of fan reaction early on (unlike eg Partey)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The guy not even put his legs in training ground with Arsenal and had the injury curse hopefully isn't serious.

He got his welcome to PL or England from holding i bet

Latest posts+

Top Bottom