• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,766
Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Conte is a piece of **** but brilliant manager, his biggest weakness however is picking the right players in the market loads of players he bought at Juve Chelsea or Inter have bombed.

Perisic unfortunately will most likely be great for them, Bissouma too, Richarlison however I'm sure will manage to clash with Conte. If he manages to make Lenglet look serviceable again he deserves Manager of the Year. OnlyOne is right for a team that's in the CL their transfer business is unimpressive.

Will mean little overall however because while we always look less than the total sum of our parts under Arteta Conte manages to extract great return out of nonsense players like Young Moses Giaccherini Höjbjerg etc.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Well, Sp**s have got a degree of insurance against the 'if Kane or Son gets injured' scenario, which they had to do eventually, so obviously glaring was the problem.

As has been said, the real question is how they will do against teams that don't give them space to counter, and can they keep investing sufficiently to keep Conte interested. Sp**s are such an unlikely club for him, it will be interested to see how this plays out - particularly as he's already threatened to resign to give them a kick up the rear once.

As things stand, they will be favourites for top 4 ahead of us again, but much depends on what business we do during the rest of the window. A Raphinha (or equivalent), Jesus, Martinez (or equivalent) & Tielemans collection of signings would move the needle for us. It all depends on can we get our targets, and if not, who our back-up targets are.

One thing is certain, Erik in Manchester is going to have to be transformative to get them anywhere near top 4 next year.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah nobody gonna like this frontline full of punchable faces and divers.
It's like they try to collect team full of punchable faces. It's a tactic, remember Holding in the last NLD? Elbowable face must be the next level. Cunning bastards.

Not really fuzzed about Tottenham buying Richarlison, although a good player. It's a perfect fit for them with his punchable face. Don't like also how he can get angry and make awful tackles sometimes. Also like I said earlier, he doesn't seem the brightest and can lose focus.

I don't think Richarlison oozes the kind of class we want at Arsenal, Raphinha was of that classy mold. Richarlison to me looks like Harry Maguire going to United. Expensive goblin faces (it's not just the looks).

He also fits Tottenham better for both, because they need a 2nd striker, we currently want backup if Nketiah doesn't perform. We also want a player who is comfortable at RW when Saka is rested, on the LW we have Martinelli and ESR both. Being able to build up play well is also needed.

Btw. my Tottenham fan cousin also has reservations about Richarlison's personality etc.

He also thought they would buy a proper LCB, but wonders if they only have money to loan Lenglet.

Here is the tackle where he tried to kill Thiago for nothing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look like westham struggling with danjuma personal terms. Or maybe he don't fancy move there

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm pretty sure in Scamacca dreams he never imagined to play with Mbappe and Messi. Hopefully he continue the improvement Italy desperately need respectable CF

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea want to hijack another deal after Raphinha gone? I don't think it was us with late interest

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Levy got what he deserved he usually do that when teams ask for Sp**s players. He tired many attempts at the end paid what Everton wanted

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Yeah things are messy there Mina is thier best cb Allan probably best CM all will be sold. Surprised no DCL.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

I don't trust Fab but does look Raphinha is actually not going to Chelsea if they tried that

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s got CL and borrowed a **** ton of money out for this window and the best deal they got was Bissouma.

They’ve been bent over by Everton who somehow got £60M for a guy who’s never scored more than 11 goals in the PL all while they are begging for money because of FFP.

If Arsenal got CL and that’s our window I’d throw up.

Don’t let @Hunta fool you.
Rattled.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Richarlison Bissouma and 33 years old Perisic is Sp**s standards they aren't getting better than those plsyers no matter Conte or CL. Still all these 3 are good improvement

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Richarlison Bissouma and 33 years old Perisic is Sp**s standards they aren't getting better than those plsyers no matter Conte or CL. Still all these 3 are good improvement
You forgot they're upgrading Davies with loan Lenglet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom