• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about the reliability not sure tier 1. But seeing there no links it's nice to have some news

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Refuse to believe they are so insanely stupid that they will replace Lokonga with Lokonga 2.0.

I know nothing about this kid so won’t judge now.

Just makes little sense from a bodies perspective unless there’s outgoings.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Looks decent, can play as a DM, CB, CM and able to pass through the lines as well. 1.95m/6ft 5 gives him that natural strength as well, looks like he has pace, and under 21 as well.

For a low price, why not? Might replace Lisandro too I guess.

Last edited:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Not someone that I would think of as an Arteta player, but a beast of a DM in the making. Not as good and different running style but a little it like Paddy Vieira in his tackling and inspector gadget legs. I'd be surprised but quite excited for the longer term if we bought him

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not someone that I would think of as an Arteta player, but a beast of a DM in the making. Not as good and different running style but a little it like Paddy Vieira in his tackling and inspector gadget legs. I'd be surprised but quite excited for the longer term if we bought him
You’ve never seen him.

Top Bottom