• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 970,978

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We spent 75M on tow very good players but still look dissapointed because we losing our targets we started well but now we got stabbed in back twice and also wasted our time.

There still 3 positions need strengthen and there still much time left important to get players that close to Raphinha and a number 8 like Tielemans who i don't know why what we waiting for if we interested

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Need to be pushing for a midfielder now big time. Would be proper incompetence if we don't get one in before the season starts.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
As bad as it’s ever been right now I think.

Sp**s going for the title and Arsenal 5th at best.

Edu and Teta have ruined the sport for me.

You reckon Stan finally got the card canceled after seeing a charge for 1. Jesus for over 42m quid?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You reckon Stan finally got the card canceled after seeing a charge for 1. Jesus for over 42m quid?
Nah, just dumb and dumber got carried away and got put in their place by the real big dogs of world football.

Expecting us to spend a load of money on a couple of fairies now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nah, just dumb and dumber got carried away and got put in their place by the real big dogs of world football.

Expecting us to spend a load of money on a couple of fairies now.

You heard anything about a new Cedric contract? got me shivering.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Ait Nouri should be our LB target now. Stop messing around and just sign an actual LB. Tomiyasu/White can play the inverted role on the other side. Let the LB attack. Not many better at that than Ait Nouri.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Not getting cl cost us big time, Utd were always gonna spend big. Conte demands improvement, Chelsea got cl and gonna spend too. We are 6th in line in the epl, that needs to change. Cant see it under dumb and dumber.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We're moving like AC Milan, losing our targets left and right. The curse of Ivan Gazidis remains.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
People are being far too melancholic for my liking. It just hit the 1st July and I’m seeing grown men act like they’ve just seen their missus in bed with Harry Kane. I swear some people just want to “win” the transfer window. It’s not over yet. “We move”, as the kids say. I suspect we’ll have another Vieira like signing and then we’ll all be donating money to give Edu and George Foreman grill.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As bad as it’s ever been right now I think.

Sp**s going for the title and Arsenal 5th at best.

Edu and Teta have ruined the sport for me.
Told edu to not BBQ he thought he made amazing achievement after negotiating months on guy has one year in his contract and nearly paid release clause if not for mendes. He so inexperienced we seriously need another one to help us. It's for him too we took forever to get deals like Ramsdale and Tomi late in last window too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom