• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Amadou Onana

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I've never understood the hatred for our own players by our own fans! Its okay for guys to slack them after a bad performance but for someone to go as far as saying Hojberg is better than Partey is a bit too clueless for me!
I wonder what "Arsenal fans" would say of Henderson if he was an Arsenal player! Just how much of an improvement is he from someone like Elneny?
Look at how much hate Xhaka gets!

At some point, folks should just change the clubs they support. This whining is sickening ffs!
Henderson is huge improvement on el neny. Has Liverpool tried to sell him him to Leicester in the past and accepted their bid? Has his contract run down to one month left and no club come in for him? No he just captained Liverpool for years and won everything at club level, but el neny is pretty much same level?

The real problem is fans like you who think getting behind every average player and hyping them makes them better. And xhaka is hated because he is an actual cvnt and embarrassment to the club.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would you sign a good 8 and retain him at 6 or vice versa?
I would rather sign number 8 because we got nobody in that position xhaka is okay but he don't add to our offensive game much

Henderson is huge improvement on el neny. Has Liverpool tried to sell him him to Leicester in the past and accepted their bid? Has his contract run down to one month left and no club come in for him? No he just captained Liverpool for years and won everything at club level, but el neny is pretty much same level?

The real problem is fans like you who think getting behind every average player and hyping them makes them better. And xhaka is hated because he is an actual cvnt and embarrassment to the club.
I suggest you go back to the time when he was linked with both us and Pool. People trashed him on AM. We did the same to Ramsey, Daiby, Song, etc.
Tells a lot about our energy as fans!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I suggest you go back to the time when he was linked with both us and Pool. People trashed him on AM. We did the same to Ramsey, Daiby, Song, etc.
Tells a lot about our energy as fans!
Both fans trashed him. Then he went to Liverpool and performed and become loved. You think if xhaka and el neny were very good we wouldn’t love them? Like I said Liverpool won everything in club football with Henderson as captain

Both fans trashed him. Then he went to Liverpool and performed and become loved. You think if xhaka and el neny were very good we wouldn’t love them? Like I said Liverpool won everything in club football with Henderson as captain
Ramsey was good, El neny is good enough as a squaddie, Xhaka has been retained by 3 managers now.
All I am saying is they need to be supported, not bashed every goddamn time!

Gunner-Union

Never heard of him till he came on for Belgium and he looked good at tackling and breaking forward with the ball but that was a brief cameo

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Come on, anyone who was around when we had Vieira can surely be excused for going weak whenever we’re linked to a huge lad with those African genetics. Arsenal fans will still be talking about finding ‘the new Vieira’ even in the unlikely event of actually finding a guy as imposing and brilliant, because they’ll never be another Vieira. It’s the search for the holy grail

We literally just signed the new Vieira.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I like these left field signings. Won’t be expensive either I guess.

The only question you ask is, with all these young signings, what’s the plan? Vieira and this guy will need time to develop.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Come on, anyone who was around when we had Vieira can surely be excused for going weak whenever we’re linked to a huge lad with those African genetics. Arsenal fans will still be talking about finding ‘the new Vieira’ even in the unlikely event of actually finding a guy as imposing and brilliant, because they’ll never be another Vieira. It’s the search for the holy grail

And to be fair, I only said he tackles like Vieira, but wasn't the same player in other aspects (or clearly as good!). But yes, those of us around when Paddy made his debut, it was like a light bulb going on. We wanted another Paddy even when we had him, and will always want someone who has similar attributes because he was one of the best we've ever seen play for anyone. Anyone with any similar attributes will get the comparison, regardless of background.

But also, a lot of us want at least one more big bastard who can play centrally because we're fed up of having a few games every year where we just get bullied.

Top Bottom