• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Ten Hag as manager must be a big factor also.

Would Jesus have come here if he hadn't worked with Arteta? Who knows, but it must have played a big part..
Relationships are the biggest thing in business, especially in recruitment.

Plays a massive role in terms of the negotiation side of things between the agent and club, but also helping to convince a player join a project.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It's frustrating because I had a feeling it would be unlikely we would get both Raphinha and Martinez, as the deals were reliant on other big competitors not moving in for them. I think mentally I thought we had a 50-60% chance we get both, but I thought it was an 80% chance we at least got 1 of them. Missing out on both is definitely a blow for morale.
Don't have faith bro... We see every summer the same. Just hope for the worst which is more likely. I bet next season they won't move Xhaka and we will end another season of him draining our souls. People here shouldn't put all the eggs and pressure on Viera waiting he is going to rock the league immediately.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don't have faith bro... We see every summer the same. Just hope for the worst which is more likely. I bet next season they won't move Xhaka and we will end another season of him draining our souls. People here shouldn't put all the eggs and pressure on Viera waiting he is going to rock the league immediately.
I usually don't expect much but the efforts to sign these players and be more pro active is a good sign, and better than what I have seen in the past.

Unfortunately the execution and the luck wasn't good. We just need to hope they act decisively now.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I usually don't expect much but the efforts to sign these players and be more pro active is a good sign, and better than what I have seen in the past.

Unfortunately the execution and the luck wasn't good. We just need to hope they act decisively now.
At the end is the same, because there are around a lot of play available and these two not coming it should not be an excuse if we don't get anyone else. The problem is they are alway so slow and stick too long in one player like Vlahovic. If you see the player is not coming move on and get another one, in winter they didn't bring anyone else and we paid it not getting UCL. If they do the same again, we will not progres this season I fear.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
At the end is the same, because there are around a lot of play available and these two not coming it should not be an excuse if we don't get anyone else. The problem is they are alway so slow and stick too long in one player like Vlahovic. If you see the player is not coming move on and get another one, in winter they didn't bring anyone else and we paid it not getting UCL. If they do the same again, we will not progres this season I fear.
The next 7-10 days will tell us a lot. If we hear nothing new in terms of wingers or LB/MFs then it means we are just being stupid as usual but with extra steps.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The Office No GIF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

No fvcking meeting next week. No fvcking stalling. Just give them what they want and demand a quick decision from the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom