• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,775
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He deliberately missed games last season yet some United fans would make him captain. I don’t think Ten Hag wants him too. A change is best for everyone.
Oh, wow, missed that.

Yeah I think if he wants to leave, he will get it. Not sure how much he is willing to sacrifice from his contract.

Ronaldo isn't really a modern pressing striker. But heck of a goal machine.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Zaha to Newcastle maybe? That's one I could see happening. Wouldn't mind him here though, could be a smart pickup now the price isn't silly.
Maybe, haven't heard rumours. Or does he want to be a Palace legend under Vieira?

Anyway, I don't care but we need some winger like that who is as good as Zaha or more. Zaha would be a sensible option, depends on the funds and available players.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Wait so Brighton pick up an actual left back from Ajax for £4m, and we're going for their CB - to play at left back - and the price is north of £40m... How does that work?! Is there really such a difference between the two?

Also, this one might mean that a Zinchenko deal is on.

Last edited:

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Wait so Brighton pick up an actual left back from Ajax for £4m, and we're going for their CB - to play at left back - and the price is north of £40m... How does that work?! Is there really such a difference between the two?
I don't know if he's just pulled £4mil out of nowhere tbf.

Not seen anywhere else saying similar.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Ronaldo leaving is a disaster for United. Cannot understand anyone playing this down.

He was United’s only legitimate goal scorer last season. To take that away in the middle of a rebuild where they have massive holes in their squad already is very bad news for them.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don't know if he's just pulled £4mil out of nowhere tbf.

Not seen anywhere else saying similar.

He has one year left on his contract but they’re not going to sell him for £4m. That doesn’t even buy you some scrub from the lower leagues, never mind an Argentine international. £10-15m more realistic IMO.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Tagliafico could bench Tierney if he doesn't perform... He is much.better LB than Lisandro who has played less than 5 games as LB.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He has one year left on his contract but they’re not going to sell him for £4m. That doesn’t even buy you some scrub from the lower leagues, never mind an Argentine international. £10-15m more realistic IMO.
No u can get tagliafico for 4M. Gentleman’s agreement, Ajax wrecked about 3-4 transfers for him last couple of years including Barcelona last winter. Tagliafico wants to go somewhere he can go for that little a sum, he has earned it ten fold.

razörist

Tagliafico aint joining Brighton though lol not for 4M or 40M he’ll wait until the last day of the window for a good club for him, sub-top LaLiga/SerieA/Prem

razörist

He deliberately missed games last season yet some United fans would make him captain. I don’t think Ten Hag wants him too. A change is best for everyone.
Ten Hag is a big fan of Ronaldo, used to talk about him as an example at Ajax all the time. I’m sure he planned on building his team around him so this is a big blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom