• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I’ve got a couple things up my sleeve for you anyway so be prepared.

Ooh, now you've got me excited. It better not be a bouquet of paper flowers, is all I can say.

magic-flowers.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Theo spent his career saying he was a 9. Wenger said he was a 9.

He played there and didn't do that well and suddenly he changes his tune to always wanting to he a rw.
Think Wenger always knew he wasn’t a 9 and was just playing along. I remember the media forcing the issue with Wenger and he always brushed them off by saying Theo still needs to develop.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You speak of him as though he overcame a disability of some sort :lol::lol:.

Let's keep it straight, an amazing player he never was or ever dreamt of being.
All you really need to know about Arteta is that everyone who left La Masia and was half decent was followed by Barca like a stalker and tapped up into oblivion. They forgot he existed. :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Average players tend to make better managers than all time great players so Arteta has that going if he's going to develop into a top manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That Predator heat vision shirt, really should be an away/third kit for us to play in.

Top Bottom