• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Seen people say Moura was at training with Sp**s today, while Ben Davies is on his honeymoon.

Though apparently Partey was out of the country most of June too, though if the information given is correct I am not sure who else it could be, but Thomas.

I saw Moura also commenting on Jesus’ Insta announcement post today.

Doubt it’s him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It says "The player, who is in his late 20s", so he is not necessarily 29 years old? It can be like 26-29 years old?

Also anyone can be at Barnet of course, visiting a friend for example. Or going to a barber etc. But of course not that probable.

Important parts:

"A Premier League international footballer has been arrested in North London"

"Police said the man was arrested "at an address in Barnet on suspicion of rape and taken into custody where he remains""

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It says "The player, who is in his late 20s", so he is not necessarily 29 years old?

Important parts:

"A Premier League international footballer has been arrested in North London"

"Police said the man was arrested "at an address in Barnet on suspicion of rape and taken into custody where he remains""

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
1656959619825319-1.png

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Hope the victim is able to heal, if true. Secondly, hope it’s none of ours. Partey is the only one from our club who fits the description reported in papers (Barnet, 29), if it’s him this will be terrible for our ambitions this season.

Bissouma was arrested, yet to be charged pending investigation. If it is one of ours, he should not play for us again. What Sp**s are doing is disgraceful, even if there’s only a small chance Bissouma is guilty.

TinFish

Sickening if true. He will thrown to the dogs by Arsenal and fans alike.

Those shouting for Tielemans may get their wish.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

None of the players who played on Saturday trained today, and Thomas was in that group. We’ll know by Friday if we don’t see him in training or against Nuremberg.

Nah, first thing I'm doing the minute I step off that plane is clearing my name. Nothing by the morning will be worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom