• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hope the victim is able to heal, if true. Secondly, hope it’s none of ours. Partey is the only one from our club who fits the description reported in papers (Barnet, 29), if it’s him this will be terrible for our ambitions this season.

Bissouma was arrested, yet to be charged pending investigation. If it is one of ours, he should not play for us again. What Sp**s are doing is disgraceful, even if there’s only a small chance Bissouma is guilty.
Bissouma has been cleared, the investigation is on going with another man. Bissouma is TOTALLY cleared.

Reactions: Kav

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They’re also easy targets though, to get bribed, exploited etc.

If I was a footballer I’d wife up someone asap.

Yes, that should be the wave.

Get a sweet one and hold it down with her but not a lot of men are capable of doing that tho.

I wrote it in that same post you quoted you ****ing dumb crackhead.

How? Why don't we hear about it more? Why don't women exploit it more first it's so easy? 2 girls not long ago with Rooney, why not exploit it? Because he didn't rape them. When cases are on the board it's usually the truth. False claims are extremely rare.

There are just the same amount of rapists among footballers as with men from all around. Probably even more at the higher level. They have it easier getting away because of their status.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Regardless of who it is, innocent until proven guilty no?

Reactions: Kav

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would it really be worth it, for someone to falsely accuse a famous person of rape just to get money?

That doesn't seem very likely to me.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would it really be worth it, for someone to falsely accuse a famous person of rape just to get money?

That doesn't seem very likely to me.

Neymar got accused and it got real bad because the woman couldn't prove anything and stuff pointed to her trying to entrap him.

Either way, false allegations are rare and as others have said, this is the type of stuff that goes super unreported.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Neymar got accused and it got real bad because the woman couldn't prove anything and stuff pointed to her trying to entrap him.

Either way, false allegations are rare and as others have said, this is the type of stuff that goes super unreported.
Wasn’t there video footage showing that he was telling the truth? I remember seeing it on his documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom