• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL Footballer arrested on suspicion of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not even fussed about who goes down for this tbh.

Fans on Twitter putting football first because their favourite player might be guilty. Football is irrelevant in these circumstances.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Not even fussed about who goes down for this tbh.

Fans on Twitter putting football first because their favourite player might be guilty. Football is irrelevant in these circumstances.

If it’s even true as well. We don’t know **** yet.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Im not talking rape cases, I’m talking more general cases, like when two girls tried to bribe Rooney.

What does your gut say about Van Persie...do you think he did it back in 2005?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If it’s even true as well. We don’t know **** yet.

Until it’s fully clear up, I don’t want to see that player anywhere near the team which is why I was against the Bissouma signing.

Guilty or not, there was too much controversy around him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Nah, just 6 months ago two girls tried to bribe. Took pictures of him after he went to their room drunk. He never paid up though.
Yeah remembered after I replied, one of them let one rip on him I think.

Nasty stuff.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You have Sp**s fans going after Partey, and Arsenal fans going after Bissouma in response.

With all of them missing the point.
Why are Arsenal fans going after Bissouma? He was accused of a much lesser crime and let go.

This is on another level. You’re always worried about getting one over Sp**s.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes, that should be the wave.

Get a sweet one and hold it down with her but not a lot of men are capable of doing that tho.

There’s some really grim stuff that footballers get up to.

A lot of them don’t have proper adult relationships with women because they’re out of school at a young age, and spending all their days almost exclusively with other male teenagers coached by ex-footballer men.

Then if they go pro they’re told that “all women are gold diggers” from other pros which is true in a lot of cases with ballers but it’s not hard to imagine that mentally warps a lot of these guys minds and gives them messed up views on relationships with the other sex.

They start going round thinking every girl is for the streets and it carries over into their dating lives as well. I know a few lower level footballers and girls who’ve dated them and almost universally they’re all pretty possessive and immature.

Most of us here even if you’re single have probably been raised by women, went to school with other girls and female teachers, then worked with them in our adult life. They’ve not really had that in their development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom