• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson (Out: Pure Profit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Don't have 5m€ in bank Feyenoord?

Also look Nelson want to continue playing in Feyenoord

BIoodBrother

Loan or sell will be the same fee we ask. Loan just allows them to have him on old wages and without an obligation beyond 1yr. Its more the question whether Reiss wants that.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Get him for free
Play him for a couple of years
Sell him to a PL team for around 15m since he is home grown

Ngl it would be a nice move for him though, seems the manager has started trusting him and it's all mental with remiss right now.

TinFish

Arsenal never got a good fee for players. We've never sold a high profile player for blockbuster money like other clubs.

Oxlade Chaimberlain to Liverpool at 40 million is the highest we've ever sold for. Pathetic really.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Get him for free
Play him for a couple of years
Sell him to a PL team for around 15m since he is home grown

Ngl it would be a nice move for him though, seems the manager has started trusting him and it's all mental with remiss right now.
It's going to be another Gnabry lol

VancouverCanuck

Arsenal never got a good fee for players. We've never sold a high profile player for blockbuster money like other clubs.

Oxlade Chaimberlain to Liverpool at 40 million is the highest we've ever sold for. Pathetic really.
We did alright with Iwobi. And Walcott too considering his age by then.

I get your point though. It's criminal how little we got for Fabregas. And we got virtually nothing for Alexis.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Watching him in the 'final' against Roma removed any hope I had that he could turn into something good. He looks really awful. And even players who have put up ridiculous stats in the Eredivisie, often at younger or significantly younger ages than Nelson, like Lozano, Promes, Kluivert, Bergwijn, and surely many others I'm forgetting (Neres at 19 was putting up stats 5x better than Nelson at 22-23, and it doesn't look sure at all he'll ever triumph in a bigger league) have failed to triumph in bigger leagues. And Nelson hasn't put up really interesting stats at all, much less ridiculous stats, which is what he would've needed to even be somewhat whose future is worth having a conversation about.

Combine that with the fact you watch him and he just looks terrible, well, there is little to no hope for this player that once looked like a future star in our academy, and a very good bet at that.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Yeah, I also don't think Nelson is ever going to make it here.

I would be fine with selling for a nominal fee (€2-3) and putting in a sell-on clause. Hope for him he can make it, but I doubt it. At least he has the confidence of the coach at Feyenoord now, which should make it a great place for him to develop.

TinFish

We did alright with Iwobi. And Walcott too considering his age by then.

I get your point though. It's criminal how little we got for Fabregas. And we got virtually nothing for Alexis.
When Saka goes in a few seasons time I hope he will break Arsenal transfer record.

We just sold Malacia for 15 million euros and Sinisterra for 25. We should have money in the bank, I've read that we are trying to get him but i couldn't find an asking price for him, would you happen to know what you guys are asking for him?

Watching him in the 'final' against Roma removed any hope I had that he could turn into something good. He looks really awful. And even players who have put up ridiculous stats in the Eredivisie, often at younger or significantly younger ages than Nelson, like Lozano, Promes, Kluivert, Bergwijn, and surely many others I'm forgetting (Neres at 19 was putting up stats 5x better than Nelson at 22-23, and it doesn't look sure at all he'll ever triumph in a bigger league) have failed to triumph in bigger leagues. And Nelson hasn't put up really interesting stats at all, much less ridiculous stats, which is what he would've needed to even be somewhat whose future is worth having a conversation about.

Combine that with the fact you watch him and he just looks terrible, well, there is little to no hope for this player that once looked like a future star in our academy, and a very good bet at that.
He didn't come in the team until the 2nd half of the season, did great the last week's. Nobody played well for us in the final vs Roma unfortunately. I would like him to stay in Rotterdam tbh

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We just sold Malacia for 15 million euros and Sinisterra for 25. We should have money in the bank, I've read that we are trying to get him but i couldn't find an asking price for him, would you happen to know what you guys are asking for him?
No fee has been quoted yet, but I'd be surprised if its much more than £10m + some sell on/first refusal clauses.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

I think you’d probably be able to get him for €6-7m. Maybe a buyback clause or sell-on clause included.

No fee has been quoted yet, but I'd be surprised if its much more than £10m + some sell on/first refusal clauses.
Doubt we will pay that much for him, the money incoming for us isn't anywhere near the English clubs have. Being a Feyenoord fan all my life i think at max they wanna go untill 5 million euros since we are prioritizing Wilfried Gnonto, who already agreed terms with us but now we gotta get an agreement with Zurich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom