• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 525,478
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
People are out here making schmoney moves and we’re just sitting around crying and fapping ourselves to sleep.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
That's a top move by Chelsea, it actually weakens City to the extent it can be as bad for them as Pool losing Mane

Reminds me of when we sold RVP to the eventual title winners

Halcyon Daze

Confirmed by Orny. Can’t argue with the fee, but wages will be sick.

Todd needs to think about creativity in midfield though and particularly defence. Quickly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's a top move by Chelsea, it actually weakens City to the extent it can be as bad for them as Pool losing Mane

Reminds me of when we sold RVP to the eventual title winners
They signed Haaland and Alvarez. Also i feel city will make big signing they won't be selling G.Jesus and Sterling if they not prepared. Maybe they won't still Haaland Alvarez Grealish B.Silva Foden Mahrez and De Bruyne is ridiculous quality

Halcyon Daze

They signed Haaland and Alvarez. Also i feel city will make big signing they won't be selling G.Jesus and Sterling if they not prepared. Maybe they won't still Haaland Alvarez Grealish B.Silva Foden Mahrez and De Bruyne is ridiculous quality
Also don’t think it weakens City that much. Pep can be weird though. Sterling’s been talked about leaving for a while. Even Bernardo got dropped a while back and was talk of him leaving. Embarrassment of riches.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sancho and Antony are scoring less goals than Saka and Martinelli.

Absolutely love to see it.

SK___

I assume Utd must have had some kind of greenlight from the agent or something as it seems pretty strange to pursue if De Jong wont move.

The things like Barca telling him he has to leave or take a reduction really has no substance when he literally doesnt have too.

If he wants to stay he will and will also be Barca's highest earner and theres not a damn thing Barca can do about it :lol:
laporta told him to take a pay-cut if he wanted to stay not too long ago… they’d rather cash-in than keep him, the strange bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom