• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK___

he’d have to do a goretzka & live in the gym for a week, none of this coughing & kneeling after a run fat man business on the pitch… personally prefer sms anyways

Halcyon Daze

he’d have to do a goretzka & live in the gym for a week, none of this coughing & kneeling after a run fat man business on the pitch… personally prefer sms anyways
Can’t see it, few years older, questions over how he’d perform outside of Italy and about £20m extra. Can’t see us having the balls to take it on. But, personally, I’d take the risk. Not my money though.

Halcyon Daze

Tomi, Tierney we’re injured for half the season. Holding barely played, Gabriel was mistake ridden in every big game. I’ll give you Ramsdale and Saka.

Ode was nowhere to be seen when the chips were down.
Who did step up when the chips were down then? Name one. Can’t single out Ode, who wasn’t backed by the seniors in the squad (although there’s not many). The statue himself even criticised the kids, despite doing nothing himself to help them and getting sent off against City in a game we could have won amongst other common errors. We used to have warriors at this club. Now, we’re cowards.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For what we need currently and we still want good winger and good LB. So 25m for Tielemans better investment than SMS.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hopefully this gets done, think he'll be a good PL buy. We mostly moved like City getting players from within the league to bump up the overall quality of the squad.

This achieves that.

Would really like a Raphinha level statement player, though.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Love how you whacked in Holding at the end 😂. You couldn’t help it.

Look at Holding thread, with exception of the couple of the anti blonde brigade various different members praised each the majority of peformances.

Had it not been for White price tag, Holding certainly the better performer and the consistent of the two last season.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Tomi, Tierney we’re injured for half the season. Holding barely played, Gabriel was mistake ridden in every big game. I’ll give you Ramsdale and Saka.

Ode was nowhere to be seen when the chips were down.

Tomi and Tierney played 20 or more league games and played well the in vast majority of those matches.

Holding had about 15 pefotmances in total and with the exception of maybe one match he was very good in all his peformances.

I thought Ødegaard was actually more consistent than Saka who had an amazing December but form was quite patchy (that said, lead us in goals and assists and in my opinion was our best player after Ramsdale and Ode).

Gabriel made a couple mistakes at the end of the season but produced a lot of very good peformances.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Would Tielemans be more of our new Ramsey or Wilshere ? Which one of them 2 y’all reckon had a more similar role ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom