• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,457

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I've just realised the club have been rebuilding since 2006. Can you believe it's been 19 years since the invincible season and last winning the league.

Never expected the club to fall to this level of mediocrity and I don't expect it to get any better with Barbecue Gaspar and Trusteta.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gundagon would be class but again he really not a DM still a wonderful signing if he willing to come here. After saying he want to leave no club show interest

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
At some point Assna must make a statement signing that is above ordinary statement signings, to start the project of becoming title winners in a couple of years. I’m feeling a statement of intent from Krönke could be on the Cards this summer

TheDrunkenMaster

Anyone who gonna replace our number 6 not gonna be an expensive one because we have to buy RW Tielemans and Lisandro or someone else. Unless kroenke forced to give us extra money after these events. Still early to predict because players continue playing during the investigation.
We urgently need a central midfielder, probably two. I would also say a target man type forward, a left back and right back are more urgent than a right winger. We have enough depth at rw saka, Pepe, Vieira, Jesus and then will still have young talents like Omari-Hutchinson and Marquinhos.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At some point Assna must make a statement signing that is above ordinary statement signings, to start the project of becoming title winners in a couple of years. I’m feeling a statement of intent from Krönke could be on the Cards this summer

That was Raphinha, imo.

Need someone as big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom