• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,590

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's play Aubamawang

That was proven Zouma did this thing animal cruelty. About Thomas first of all we don't know it's him or not and there is ongoing investigation i god hope it's not him and he didn't do such thing because if he found guilty the club has to cancel his contract and he should spend his time in jail. But for now we still don't know
This is true, but you could argue the same about certain City , Utd and Everton players. None of them played last season.

Gunners1616

Barcelona will probably pay up once FdJ leaves.

I mean they owe loads of money to FDJ and the guy doesn't really wanna leave apparently... I doubt that equation is gonna be solved anytime soon.

They just got Kessie and Christensen, they still want Azpilicueta, Bernardo, Kounde, Lewandowski etc....They also have many issues to solve with the likes of Umtiti and Pique etc... Such a weird club.

Not so sure Raphina even starts there with Dembele/Auba/Lewandowski maybe/Ferran Torres/Ansu Fati/ Depay...

In a world cup year, Arsenal makes the most sense for him but i guess he's obsessed with Barcelona, not much we can do. Wouldn't be surprised if he stays in Leeds and wait again for them.

Reactions: A_G

LG10

City went for that plodder phillips so we MUST sign nunes who I thought was city bound. Absolute game changer, guy is the all rounder we desperately need. If this sangare guy is any good maybe get him on the cheap as well.

Lokonga isn’t ready yet but he was signed as partey’s heir. Looking forward to watch his development in the Europa this season, he’s being slept on.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

City went for that plodder phillips so we MUST sign nunes who I thought was city bound. Absolute game changer, guy is the all rounder we desperately need. If this sangare guy is any good maybe get him on the cheap as well.

Lokonga isn’t ready yet but he was signed as partey’s heir. Looking forward to watch his development in the Europa this season, he’s being slept on.

I think that's our 'mystery' midfielder. Probably only started moving seriously when City wanted Philips.

LG10

I think that's our 'mystery' midfielder. Probably only started moving seriously when City wanted Philips.
Me too, if mik has watched him in the cl he would make him our #1 target in midfield. City not grabbing him was a surprise.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
"Arsenal not giving up"

BCA41752-7-DE7-4585-86-C3-6-C4-FBD421-F10.gif

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
You're taking us to dark places today Rex - "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here..."**

Feel that we're currently in the second circle of hell - Lustful. Heading quickly downwards towards greed, wrath & violence...

** This should be the disclaimer at the top of the forum transfer section by the way :lol:

View attachment 7662
Arteta is going to stay in the fraudulent one.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Arteta is going to stay in the fraudulent one.
The text is quite funny actually if you read it. The 8th circle of hell welcomes an especially rich array of characters, many who wouldn't be out of place on Arsenal-Mania -

🔥 Pimps & Seducers
🔥 Flatterers
🔥 Sorcerer's & False Prophets
🔥 Hypocrites
🔥 Evil Councellors
🔥 Sowers of Discord
🔥 Falsifiers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Status