• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alejandro Grimaldo

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Strange signing. Not a lot of money but i don't see how you go from Martinez to this guy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A fullback that can defend all I'm asking for. We have Cedric who can't do s**t adding another guy that can't do s**t defensively won't make us improve we'll again pray for tomi and Tierney stay fit for majority of season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't like judge on players i really never saw him play just like Vieira. But if we ready to spend 40m why we didn't go for piero Hincapie the Leverkusen player he as close as lisandro can play cb/LB and he beat the useless height argument he 6'1

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't really defend, plus doesn't like big games.

Just shocked we haven't signed him sooner than this window.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Olympique de Marseille:

625.jpg

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have seen people say he can't run... May as well just persist with Tavares.

The real problem at LB is KT being made of glass.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This time next year he’ll be on the deadwood pile we can’t get rid of.

Shadow boxing.

And what's funny is the club was getting praised for getting rid of all the deadwood. Nelson, Pepe, Torreira all still here despite being really out of favour. Holding will be around for a while despite being 4th choice. Turner, Cedric, Tavares. Elneny despite what people say, he's a guy who's alright but you really don't want to see him play any serious games.

Top Bottom