• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GDeep™

League is very weak
How is Kane going to be this incredible player with no major trophy to show for it. Atleast Shearer won a historic title, and then went to his dream club.

That said, next summer he’ll be 30 with 1 year left, maybe a Utd will take him for 2/3 years. He can be a Sherringham type player.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How is Kane going to be this incredible player with no major trophy to show for it. Atleast Shearer won a historic title, and then went to his dream club.

That said, next summer he’ll be 30 with 1 year left, maybe a Utd will take him for 2/3 years. He can be a Sherringham type player.

Wait aren’t your lot walking the World Cup in November?

Guess AM lied to me…

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

The tongue tied gimp has bottled every really big moment in his career, including his move to City. He's the James Harden of football.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I think the Audi Cup is better than a Community Shield.

FXJTzcpaQAAbDfi

TinFish

What's there to laugh about this coming season? they'll be the ones shouting "mind the gap."

Although to be fair I still don't think they'll land a trophy.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What's there to laugh about this coming season? they'll be the ones shouting "mind the gap."

Although to be fair I still don't think they'll land a trophy.
Have they bought anyone that helps them break down deep blocks, if teams refuse to play into their counter attacking game?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Unless he gets a brutal injury he’ll go for a long time yet I reckon. Also his passing and shooting are his best attributes and they won’t go away. Could see him winning a major trophy in his 30s if he goes somewhere else.

Top Bottom