• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

He is staying and will play for Arsenal this season I think before he departs on a free once the season is done.

Same with Bellerin.

This is my educated guess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The player agent also confirm they have agreement with Valencia they'll talk with Arsenal now

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta want to see him in pre season what for? This guy will never play here again he hate it here also you had him 2 years and never played him.

I hope we don't delay things if you want number 6 go buy number 6

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Who's Valencia's worst player?

That's who we will get, if it's a swap.

La Liga Football GIF

BIoodBrother

I think this is a good sign.
Let's keep him around for the usTour.
Many teams seem interested. Juve, Roma. We will get 12million for him.

tcahill

Arteta is probably waiting for our current DM situation to unfold. Neither Lokonga or Elneny single pivot exactly fill me with confidence.

Despite him being a moaner he can play a single pivot, did it at Fiorentina well.

He's still contracted to Arsenal, he can turn up to work unless someone pays decent money. Valencia have the worst owner in football, they aren't stumping up decent cash for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom