• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Omari Hutchinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What’s the path at Chelsea? He’s moving to their U23 team. Probably go on loan to put himself in the shop window after that before another permanent move.

No reason why he couldn’t just stay here and ask for a loan move.

At Chelsea his loans might be better. It's literally part of their business model.

Only so much "we'll play you eventually" and never getting player you can take if your name is not Nicholas Pepe.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Well, if you are ****ing off to Chavski, there's little incentive to take you on tour. Patino & Flores simply aren't physically ready to be honest.

If Hutchinson goes to Chavski after all this time at the club its all about ££££. Its a stupendously stupid move for his career. They have a shed load of wide players in the first team squad and u23s, have bought another and bid 60m for a guy who plays in the same position (where they already have 3 first teamers).

Arsenal are actively trying to sell Pepe, and the guy they have brought in is a total unknown who is just a bit more physically ready. There are a whole host of clubs that would make sense for him to see a better pathway at, but unless Chelsea radically change their modus operandi overnight (seems unlikely while uncle todd is throwing bids around like a drunk lottery winner), he'll not get a sniff of their team, when he would have had a decent chance of some early season looks at Arsenal before a loan.

Literally the only time Chelsea have given a chance to their elite kids is when they were banned from buying anyone.

This is such a head scratcher

If Hutchinson is going to be loaned out and blocked from the first team no matter if he is an Arsenal or Chelsea player then why shouldn't he just go to the club that pays him the best? Yes, he probably isn't going to get more playing time in Chelsea but at least they are experts at loaning their players and letting them look good in lower leagues. Hutchinson in the worst case scenario could still establish himself to be good enough for a mid table club, and who knows maybe get brought by a big club latter in his career. This might be a better idea than praying Arteta is desperate enough to play him.

Kysus

I don't get why people are acting like this is about playing time.
He is moving to Chelsea ffs

A lot more money while being able to stay in London.
Can't blame him either, he saw Balogun, successfully holding the club hostage.

Talented Youngsters moving for big wages will become more and more common tbh

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Feels weird this. He’s been tracked since he was u12s. Expected him to make a debut before an outcome like this. Shame.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
If Hutchinson is going to be loaned out and blocked from the first team no matter if he is an Arsenal or Chelsea player then why shouldn't he just go to the club that pays him the best? Yes, he probably isn't going to get more playing time in Chelsea but at least they are experts at loaning their players and letting them look good in lower leagues. Hutchinson in the worst case scenario could still establish himself to be good enough for a mid table club, and who knows maybe get brought by a big club latter in his career. This might be a better idea than praying Arteta is desperate enough to play him.
The difference being that 1 really good loan spell tends to get you first team game time at Arsenal and on the road to big bucks, whereas at Chelsea they send most on loan for years. For every Mason Mount or Tammy Abraham, there's a Lewis Baker or Casey Palmer. Players that were destroying youth football, killing it in the age groups, but never got a sniff at Chelsea, but spent like 3-5 years on loan

FinnGooner

Established Member
Good luck. We can’t afford to give every semi-promising youngster 40k/week deals. People tend to have very short menories regarding youth players. Every time an academy player chooses to move on, A-M is fuming yet 95% of the time we never hear from these guys making significant impact anywhere. To me sounds like a ****ty move from Hutchinson anyways. I remember when Amaechi left. Apparently we lost the next Messi. In real life, the dude is an average 2. Bundesliga player

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The difference being that 1 really good loan spell tends to get you first team game time at Arsenal and on the road to big bucks, whereas at Chelsea they send most on loan for years. For every Mason Mount or Tammy Abraham, there's a Lewis Baker or Casey Palmer. Players that were destroying youth football, killing it in the age groups, but never got a sniff at Chelsea, but spent like 3-5 years on loan

But still playing regularly. If Chelsea can offer him more real game experience and Arsenal offers him a slower progression path, he'll take the real one.

Saka is too young for him to plan around him, as are ESR and Martinelli.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Ouch, this hurts. I guess the Marquinhos signing kind of sealed this, and convinced Hutchinson to leave.

I think he's a real talent and had a real chance to make it here, but now I hope I am wrong.

I wish him all the non-success in the world.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Getting away from Arteta is a smart move for a youngster. Hopefully it pays off for him

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mexican media confirming this:
As I thought. Marcelo Flores is one of the biggest talents in the Mexico camp and they've done a lot to make him special, even making him an international. He'll naturally want to consolidate that and hasn't even been so much as talked about significantly. Flores is the next big talent to leave IMO. I think people are probably gonna be even more mad at that one

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, looks pretty obvious he’ll be off to Chelsea then.

Just keep Patino and we’re good.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, looks pretty obvious he’ll be off to Chelsea then.

Just keep Patino and we’re good.
Bit annoying that. Hutchinson and Flores both ****ing off to Chelsea. Now I gotta put my stocks in Sagoe Jr and Cozier-Duberry for the time being 🤷🏿‍♂️ :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As I thought. Marcelo Flores is one of the biggest talents in the Mexico camp and they've done a lot to make him special, even making him an international. He'll naturally want to consolidate that and hasn't even been so much as talked about significantly. Flores is the next big talent to leave IMO. I think people are probably gonna be even more mad at that one

Guy’s looking at a World Cup place with the state of the Mexico squad.

He must be fuming because he could’ve put himself in the shop window for a loan.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit annoying that. Hutchinson and Flores both ****ing off to Chelsea. Now I gotta put my stocks in Sagoe Jr and Cozier-Duberry for the time being 🤷🏿‍♂️ :lol:
Genuinely not moved by either of them moving on. I didn’t see a pathway for either of them - think I’ve said that on here.

Patino is likely to be the only one who breaks through (if he stays), after that it’s Nwaneri and MLS who should be getting all the goods to stay.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With ESR, Martinelli and Saka only a couple years older you can see why he might feel his pathway is blocked.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Genuinely not moved by either of them moving on. I didn’t see a pathway for either of them - think I’ve said that on here.

Patino is likely to be the only one who breaks through (if he stays), after that it’s Nwaneri and MLS who should be getting all the goods to stay.
I thought we could get some good mileage out of Hutchinson personally. Think if he builds up momentum he's defo a top player.

Agree re Nwaneri and Lewis-Skelly but they're CMs mainly. Really want a Hale End wide forward to complement Saka. ESR is gonna end up an interior IMO, just gonna take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom