• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

D

Deleted member 102404

There is very little viral or sensationalist content anymore. The fan cams only seem to be a small part of it these days anyway. The tactical insight show with Graham and James is better than 99% of the analysis that goes on in here.
Yeah there are a few decent perspectives on there.
Quite balanced at times.
They’ve got rid of a few of the ****** like DT , Troopz etc.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yeah there are a few decent perspectives on there.
Quite balanced at times.
They’ve got rid of a few of the ****** like DT , Troopz etc.
The absence of those two cleaned up the channel very quickly. No more ‘stars’ whose brand/image hinges entirely on the club losing the game + them losing their **** shortly thereafter, just regular fans saying their piece, and genuinely happy after a win, rather than a sour, ‘yeah but’ interview after the game.

I miss Claude and Ty’s banter though; two oddballs, but never felt they were putting on an act, and their interactions were hilarious.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
There is very little viral or sensationalist content anymore. The fan cams only seem to be a small part of it these days anyway. The tactical insight show with Graham and James is better than 99% of the analysis that goes on in here.

Two people who have zero experience in professional management or tactical analysis in modern football pretend to be experts. They know nothing. I’d rather watch paint dry. Same goes to all AFTV content. The sooner they’re cancelled the better for the club.

I even watched Curtis Shaw once. I felt my IQ drop by 10 per minute listening to him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When you look back, it’s shocking how extreme and abusive they were to Wenger, no respect at at all.

You can argue it was a new channel and they didn’t really know what they were doing and just went down the viral route etc, but still.
They've tried their best to rebrand and pivot, be excessively positive about Arteta, but I don't think it's a stain they will ever get rid of tbh. Rightly so.

Robbie had the right idea of giving Arsenal fans a voice (we needed it because of KSE), but yeah it was used irresponsibly. Kept and defended questionable characters, wrongly removed some (Mo). I actually like Robbie but yeah it's been a checkered past.

Pulp

No doubt they were chasing that social media money on other peoples expense. AFTV are a bunch of cynical ****s who was very much a part of riling up the fans against Wenger and players. Don't think they deserve any good will at all.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
No doubt they were chasing that social media money on other peoples expense. AFTV are a bunch of cynical ****s who was very much a part of riling up the fans against Wenger and players. Don't think they deserve any good will at all.

Spot on.

AFTV played a bigger part in diving our UK fanbase than people care to admit. Those ghastly characters like Troopz made it popular to dislike Wenger, so many would blindly follow him in abusing our greatest ever manager.

The reason it’s so disappointing is because Wenger is such a respectable man who never once said anything bad about our supporters. When we were accused of having a terrible stadium atmosphere, he said it’s up to the players to amp the crowd up.

The AFTV scumbags didn’t deserve the success Wenger brought us.

Legend14

Established Member
Didn’t really know about it until a couple of years ago, so my opinion is not impacted by the early days. Did see troopz and thought he was over the top. Didn’t experience the Wenger negativity, thank goodness.

It seems like a very good “for the fans”channel. Most of the current characters I do like as they seem genuinely enthusiastic and realistic Looks like they rebranded for the better and are making good progress.

Head&Shoulders

When you look back, it’s shocking how extreme and abusive they were to Wenger, no respect at at all.

You can argue it was a new channel and they didn’t really know what they were doing and just went down the viral route etc, but still.
Go look up their videos from the oldest onward. Robbie was mostly doing fan interviews, no screaming just your random opinions. Then he got lucky when one of the old guys had an emotional breakdown and almost cried after the Villa loss. That video was shared worldwide, they even showed it on Skysportsnews. It brought him new viewers and to keep them, they started creating drama because drama sells. I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie suggested to some of the regulars to act up. He was paying them so you never know how real any of it was.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
What rebrand? They continue to talk a lot of crap. They make our fanbase and our club look like a laughing stock. They are an embarrassment. I find myself not agreeing with any opinion on there, not one.
That Turkish guy for example... all he does is ask the Kroenke's to spend money and sign this and that player. I watched only one video on his channel this one time and in it he was twerking for Donny Van de Beek (before Utd signed him) and Matt Doherty (before Tottenham signed him). Thank **** the club doesn't listen to these guys or take them seriously.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
What rebrand? They continue to talk a lot of crap. They make our fanbase and our club look like a laughing stock. They are an embarrassment. I find myself not agreeing with any opinion on there, not one.
That Turkish guy for example... all he does is ask the Kroenke's to spend money and sign this and that player. I watched only one video on his channel this one time and in it he was twerking for Donny Van de Beek (before Utd signed him) and Matt Doherty (before Tottenham signed him). Thank **** the club doesn't listen to these guys or take them seriously.

The rebrand is to simp hard for the manager and club, instead of what they were doing to hound out Wenger actively promoting the loudest and most trending voices against him. In the past, someone who had enough of Arteta would pretty much have his own section to run riot, now the faces are pretty much the neutral presenters and that couple of tactical "experts", but that plague is everywhere so lets ignore them.

They are a lot less relevant as a result, partly because of this new, safer approach, but also partly because with the way we have lowered our own standards overall, we no longer need any help to make the fanbase and club look like a laughing stock. A laughing stock is what we currently are under Mikel Arteta.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

What was extreme and who said the stuff? Apart from dickhead DT with his rants (not even abusive as far as I can remember) and to a much less aggressive extent , dearly departed Claude, what was the problem? You guys are either straight making things up or you’re way too precious. But mostly hypocrites tbh.

Nothing would make some of you lot happier then to see someone get all aggressive and ‘abusive’ if Mikel was the subject. We all know this 🥱

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nothing would make some of you lot happier then to see someone get all aggressive and ‘abusive’ if Mikel was the subject. We all know this 🥱
It happened after the Chelsea game last year:

Tbf most of AM condemned it

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah there are always some out there characters, but not many of us would approve of aggressive treatment towards any Arsenal manager or staff period. Arteta at the end of the day is Arsenal manager.

Also, Troopz, DT and one or two others definitely got carried away in regards to their Wenger rants.

Top Bottom