• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
How is Kane going to be this incredible player with no major trophy to show for it. Atleast Shearer won a historic title, and then went to his dream club.

That said, next summer he’ll be 30 with 1 year left, maybe a Utd will take him for 2/3 years. He can be a Sherringham type player.
I think he’s going overseas. United probably won’t win much over the next few years so not really an upgrade over Sp**s, City/Liverpool already have their 9s locked down, and I find it unlikely he moves to Chelsea.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Have to say Sonaldo might be best player in the PL for me.

Passed up Pires for me now in my all time ranking spreadsheet.

Pires is on a level Son, for all his pyrrhic goals, can only ever dream of reaching.

Pires is the master to Son's studious-yet-ultimately-feeble-minded student.

So it was & so it ever shall be so.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Because there is an element of truth to it I feel.

The trophy line is one of the few things we have left against those lot. They have outperformed us in the other metrics, league finishes, coach, etc.

Funny how they get praised for things we got mocked for back in the day, guess it shows the level of the 2 clubs.

I have heard this all before, tbh...we should rightly mock them about trophies, it's the most important part of sport.

They have gotten ahead of us recently, fair play for that...but they had to he at their best, to just finish ahead of us at our worst.

A declining Arsène with the fans against him, two rookies in Arteta and Edu trying to figure things out...this is what they have been up against since 16-17, and we have still won more...what an achievement from them!

Conte is a quality coach can't deny that, but he will definitely be gone soon...plus him being a winner, is just him managing the best teams in each division and winning the league...he has an awful cup record, so I don't see how this helps Sp**s get over that.

Levy deserves praise, as they were a complete disaster before him...but they don't have it in them to go any further.

Tired of this forum being such ***** for our rivals, we are better than that...we will be back ahead of them soon.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Funny how they get praised for things we got mocked for back in the day, guess it shows the level of the 2 clubs.

I have heard this all before, tbh...we should rightly mock them about trophies, it's the most important part of sport.

They have gotten ahead of us recently, fair play for that...but they had to he at their best, to just finish ahead of us at our worst.

A declining Arsène with the fans against him, two rookies in Arteta and Edu trying to figure things out...this is what they have been up against since 16-17, and we have still won more...what an achievement from them!

Conte is a quality coach can't deny that, but he will definitely be gone soon...plus him being a winner, is just him managing the best teams in each division and winning the league...he has an awful cup record, so I don't see how this helps Sp**s get over that.

Levy deserves praise, as they were a complete disaster before him...but they don't have it in them to go any further.

Tired of this forum being such ***** for our rivals, we are better than that...we will be back ahead of them soon.
Nobody is going to read that garbage, you little crybaby.

They have Son/Kane, a better manager etc, what’s the issue?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Nobody is going to read that garbage, you little crybaby.

They have Son/Kane, a better manager etc, what’s the issue?

Right what’s your problem? Stop always bullying and abusing Riou. Stick him on ignore if you can’t stand him I’m sick of seeing you quote abuse him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Right what’s your problem? Stop always bullying and abusing Riou. Stick him on ignore if you can’t stand him I’m sick of seeing you quote abuse him.
He’s always having digs because people aren’t as deluded as him, little weirdo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Bissouma Bentacur Sessegnon
Kulu Kane Son
Likes of Skipp, Hojgberg, Perisic, Richarlison and Lucas off the bench with more to come.

3rd at the very least.​

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mate, all you do is cry and moan on here.

Wish you would just **** off already, like you promised to do about a billion times.

Just stick me on ignore, if I intimidate you so much.
I don’t put anyone on ignore. I’m allowed to respond if you call my post “nonsense”. Stop just crying, people are allowed to have different opinions.

Top Bottom