• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

All or Nothing - Mikel Arteta ( and Arsenal ) - Amazon Prime

Which one?

• All

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I didn't like the mix of when Arteta says about the decision about Auba and they immediately switched to Laca with Wow reaction. It is probably a clip from another moment but they just had to mix it in there for the trailer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I didn't like the mix of when Arteta says about the decision about Auba and they immediately switched to Laca with Oooooof reaction. It is probably a clip from another moment but they just had to mix it in there for the trailer.

lmao Auba and his pals about to look like buffoons in this documentary tbh, this is probably tip of the iceberg.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Millions times better than the first trailer for sure.

The first one was really bad too though, so did you find it good and watchable actually?
Because if so, huh, my hate is stronger than I thought then.

I honestly felt at unease watching it and hearing Arteta's voice. Man, I'm in deep :lol: :lol:

But for neutrals I could see the drama be inviting

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
I'm just happy we as a club can entertain again, even if it's with this self deprecating stuff.

Even previous banter places like AFTV are mediocre nowadays

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I still really wish we did this in 2019/2020, tbh.

Lots of meme potential in that season for the laughs, but at least it ended very well with the cup win...this is gonna be depressing, knowing how it ends 😭

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Man City was sh*t.

Sp**s was pretty good considering you saw the Potch reign collapse, Jose then the pandemic hit.

Think ours looks alright but a lot of the behind the scenes drama is going to be stripped right down.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Man City was sh*t.

Sp**s was pretty good considering you saw the Potch reign collapse, Jose then the pandemic hit.

Think ours looks alright but a lot of the behind the scenes drama is going to be stripped right down.

As predicted it seems like Teta's narrative will drive the story.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Really excited to watch this. The collapse at the end of the season will be fascinating to watch in terms of how the players react, how Arteta deals with it etc.

Reactions: Xln
Top Bottom