• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Obviously I always want Arsenal signings to be successes but I don't know what it is. The glint in this guys eye doing his interview. Or maybe its the emotion he showed during the Scotland match and all that went on with the war etc.

But I hope he's a raging success. Like hat trick every game, kissing the badge, last ditch tackle kind. Dragging us back from defeat. Laying on chances left right and centre for Eddie, Gabis, Saka etc.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oi, you want a fight, huh???
Funny Cats Cat Fight GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's confirmed he'll stay LB i happy to hear that i was worried our manager was going to test him in midfield where he never played in that position in PL.

Him and Tierney can rotate and that'll help Tierney because he won't be forced to play every game it's clear his body won't take 30+ games a season consistently

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Liked Zinny’s interactions with the players, seems like a good character.

Also hilarious seeing Stuivenberg walking around with crutches.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta’s comments pretty much confirm he’s our new left back then. Talked up his ability to play at LB and pop up in different positions, so inverted LB confirmed. Tierney now the cup LB (if he’s fit).

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Good signing this. Not a world beater but hopefully he'll be someone that can give us consistently solid performances every week.

No worries on him in an attacking sense from LB but he'll have a lot more defending to do here so hopefully he's up to that challenge as well.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom