• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A number 6 who is good. No idea who but nothing will work properly without one. Tielemans too to upgrade the midfield.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Raphael Leao
Lucas Paqueta
Ismael Bennacer
Oleksandr Zinchenko
Kyle Walker-Peters

TinFish

Gnabry
Paqueta
Tielemans

Keep Bellerin and Torreira.

Needed at least if we want a chance at top 4. Even then it's a shot in the dark since other teams are so strong now.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Romero or Neto for backup GK as I don’t think Turner will cut it.

Zinchenko - think he’s pretty much ours anyways

A RB as I don’t think Cedric is good enough to be starting and you just know Tomi will be injured a lot. I’d go for KWP or stick White at RB.

Two midfielders - Tielemans and Paqeuta.

A winger - Pedro Neto or Neymar lol I know Neymar is a pipe dream but Neto is one we should be all over.

Get all this done and I’d expect us to challenge top 4 and win EL.

BIoodBrother

Find willing buyers for Pepe, Torreira, AMN, Nelson, Mari, Holding, Bellerin (omg what a list) + Cedric.
Buy Tapsoba as LCB competition,
KWP as RB competition
Tielemans/Paqueta
Zaha

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Walker-Peters
Tapsoba
Paqueta
Noa Lang

Martinelli----Jesus------Saka
------Paqueta----Ødegaard
-------------Partey
Zinch---Saliba---White----Tomi
-----------Ramsdale

Smith Rowe---Nketiah--------Lang
----------Xhaka-----Vieira
---------------Elneny
Tierney---Gabby---Tapsoba----KWP
---------------Leno

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
So... Shouldn't Leroy Sane be featuring a bit more in our wish lists? Would be the perfect Arteta vanity signing, he's worked with him (and praised him) before, contract situation at Bayern etc.

Any chance, what do we think?!

bergholt

So... Shouldn't Leroy Sane be featuring a bit more in our wish lists? Would be the perfect Arteta vanity signing, he's worked with him (and praised him) before, contract situation at Bayern etc.

Yes but for the wages surely not

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The wages are too much. He is on 300k. Our highest earner is 250k and we are looking to bump Saka to 140k.

If I was earning 50k, I wouldn't move jobs to earn 40k. It's a pretty big difference.

I've been thinking about this wide forward. I don't think it's Gakpo. Neto would be ideal, but he is still young and had a serious injury recently. I also think Wolves would price us out of a move.

So if we want someone to play across the front line with good technique, pressing intensity and a banging shot that is slightly older and more experienced.

Maybe?

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
The wages are too much. He is on 300k. Our highest earner is 250k and we are looking to bump Saka to 140k.

If I was earning 50k, I wouldn't move jobs to earn 40k. It's a pretty big difference.

I've been thinking about this wide forward. I don't think it's Gakpo. Neto would be ideal, but he is still young and had a serious injury recently. I also think Wolves would price us out of a move.

So if we want someone to play across the front line with good technique, pressing intensity and a banging shot that is slightly older and more experienced.

Maybe?
Think I agree with you on Gakpo. Haven't seen Pedro before, good to get some more names in the mix though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom