• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

People excited for a lot of technical midfielders again (I remember people crying we had too many back then but whatever), but for me it's the movement more than anything. On paper it was Cazorla-Özil-Rosicky ahead of Ramsey and Arteta but when you look at this move it's only really Arteta who stays in his position, Rosicky comes central, Cazorla drops deep, Ramsey makes forward run and Özil ends up on the right to cut back for Cazorla.
Yeah, that's what happens when you allow your players freedom and treat them like thinking adults.

The consistency of style regardless of the players Wenger had at his disposal is really one of the most admirable things about Wenger's tactics. It was just so clear no matter who we had replacing that they understood the assignment.

vantoure

People excited for a lot of technical midfielders again (I remember people crying we had too many back then but whatever), but for me it's the movement more than anything. On paper it was Cazorla-Özil-Rosicky ahead of Ramsey and Arteta but when you look at this move it's only really Arteta who stays in his position, Rosicky comes central, Cazorla drops deep, Ramsey makes forward run and Özil ends up on the right to cut back for Cazorla.
This kind of football leaves you on the edge of your seat, waiting for something to happen. You feel like you're part of an experience, like in a plot that's gradually maturing. Art by the real football artist. How anyone could hate on this beats me.

Yes there were disappointments, even then, even in the midst of poor form, one still looked forward to the next game as there were real possibilities for something interesting to happen, along with beautiful quotes that go beyond just football by the manager. Oh the times.

There was a deliberateness to create a show, an experience leaving the fans exhilarated, and I'm convinced even the players enjoyed. I believe this his statement captured it best:

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This kind of football leaves you on the edge of your seat, waiting for something to happen. You feel like you're part of an experience, like in a plot that's gradually maturing. Art by the real football artist. How anyone could hate on this beats me.

Yes there were disappointments, even then, even in the midst of poor form, one still looked forward to the next game as there were real possibilities for something interesting to happen, along with beautiful quotes that go beyond just football by the manager. Oh the times.

”To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club.”

Sorry Arsène.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka

There was a deliberateness to create a show, an experience leaving the fans exhilarated, and I'm convinced even the players enjoyed. I believe this his statement captured it best:

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him.

Brilliant.

This will make the A-M classics soon.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
The players are responsible for this as well, hopefully half of them go with him.

Imagine if back then you'd have said that we'd only have Holding, Bellerin, Xhaka, AMN and Elneny (Reiss and Nketiah out of it since they were so junior) left of the players who were there with Wenger in 2022, with these results to follow. 😭

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I hate to be @Riou lately but watching these documentries, makes me think Arsène should have won alot more. Them early days especially, damn one day i hope we get back to the top.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Football Focus comp of 30 years of the Prem, had zero footage of Arsène in it (had that **** Mourinho in a few times though, ffs)

Not surprised, tbh...Arsène never gets the respect he deserves, especially from the bellends in the English media.

Top Bottom