• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: Saint Nic Is Back

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I would be over the moon if we manage to shift this fella for a decent fee. Apparently the geordies keep getting rejected left and right by their targets and are desperate to bring in some sort of a name, a “statement” signing if you like. Maybe they take the bait? ASM & Pepe on the flanks could be a fun watch.

Badger_Revenge

All I see in that video is somebody getting fouled over and over because he makes decisions too slowly and dribbles into blind alleys he thinks he has the talent to get out of, but only sometimes actually does. Not going to be winning many premier league games like that. Maybe other leagues.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I feel really bad for Nico on how negatively he is chatted about here, for me he is nowhere near as bad as a lot of people (not everyone) tend to think, yes he has his faults & things he has to improve on if he wants to get more game time if he is kept for season 22/23. In general I think he'll be kept, he seems to have a pretty good attitude towards the club & doesn't seem to have hard feelings about his game time he is/was given. He's got a good finish on him, good at cutting in on his preferred foot & getting a quick shot away. Look at his free kick he took at the end against Chelsea, almost scored a great goal from a great kick like Odegaards vs Burnley last year.

I think he is criticised a lot because of how much we paid for him but that is not his fault, it is the clubs fault & bad management by the club. Arteta doesn't seem to have much against him, I reckon he certainly would have gone by now if he was deemed to have a bad attitude by Arteta like he's got rid of a lot of players because of their attitudes. If he is let go I hate to say it but I'll be rather disappointed but people will always be disappointed when different players leave. He is actually one of my favourite players at the club tbf & I'm not going to be embarrased to say all that. Seems to be a fairly popular figure amongst the players & some staff aswell.

Last edited:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
@Macho been out doing 1 on 1 training with Nico this summer?

I'm a touchline winger, I've always been a touchline winger
751.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Macho

...feel this sums up Nico's last 12 months here quite well, sadly.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I feel really bad for Nico on how negatively he is chatted about here, for me he is nowhere near as bad as a lot of people (not everyone) tend to think, yes he has his faults & things he has to improve on if he wants to get more game time if he is kept for season 22/23. In general I think he'll be kept, he seems to have a pretty good attitude towards the club & doesn't seem to have hard feelings about his game time he is/was given. He's got a good finish on him, good at cutting in on his preferred foot & getting a quick shot away. Look at his free kick he took at the end against Chelsea, almost scored a great goal from a great kick like Odegaards vs Burnley last year.

I think he is criticised a lot because of how much we paid for him but that is not his fault, it is the clubs fault & bad management by the club. Arteta doesn't seem to have much against him, I reckon he certainly would have gone by now if he was deemed to have a bad attitude by Arteta like he's got rid of a lot of players because of their attitudes. If he is let go I hate to say it but I'll be rather disappointed but people will always be disappointed when different players leave. He is actually one of my favourite players at the club tbf & I'm not going to be embarrased to say all that. Seems to be a fairly popular figure amongst the players & some staff aswell.
Pepe just seems to have become a casualty of Saka's rise to prominence, and tbh Saka is a superior player in most aspects. I do like Pepe, he has that X Factor but overall you have to say you'd rather play Saka in most games.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
According to this latest update, Leeds, along with Spanish side Sevilla and French duo Marseille and Lyon are all considering making an offer for the 27-year-old.

Despite the fact that Pepe is apparently keen to stay at Arsenal, it is claimed the club themselves are keen to salvage some money for the attacker.

If he does go I hope it's not to a club in the prem, otherwise, it could come back and bite us in the ass, he will put in a full shift against us that's for sure.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Pepe just seems to have become a casualty of Saka's rise to prominence, and tbh Saka is a superior player in most aspects. I do like Pepe, he has that X Factor but overall you have to say you'd rather play Saka in most games.
Without a doubt mate, no hesitation in general, Saka just has to get his shooting boots on haha. 5 subs allowed now anyway, Pepe & Saka can play either side anyway so just have him come on final 20-30 minutes either side.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Wasn't he benched for Willian before Saka took over or are we rewriting history here as usual?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wasn't he benched for Willian before Saka took over or are we rewriting history here as usual?

The latter.

He lost his chance to save Mikel's job when he did that headbutt though, Saka ended up saving the day and the rest is history.

Slug457

The dream for me would to see him escape and end up at CP under a manager that actually knows how to play attacking football and how to utilize a Pepe in Viera 😍

Then he comes back, scores a hattrick at the Emirates and celebrates infront of Tets, with Viera fist pumping alongside him :lol:

Nah just kidding. Hope he moves to La Liga or something.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom