• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's worth noting new converts need not change their names or even get circumcised.

But it's a nice gesture that's sure to endear him to his new wife & her family.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our Yak, when some plumber in the Europa League next season keeps calling him Thomas...

download-91.png

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'd have thought a nice pad in London and the £200k per week would have endeared him enough but it's nice for his wife that he's gone the extra mile

I'm just glad there's a happy ending here & that he didn't suffer a George Costanza moment whereby, upon his conversion, she didn't tell him that she's leaving to spend a year with family in Morroco :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We are reopening this thread.

png-clipart-red-warning-light-red-alarm-thumbnail.png
Members are to discuss only his performances and not anything else.

We will continue to delete posts that try and discuss anything else and warnings will be given for people who disrespect this rule.

Please try and act like adults on this one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

As a ten year veteran, I am surprised you are putting this much faith in Arsenal Mania.

I assumed the message at the top changed colour so many times the other day because...the mods kept asking G to shut up, but he kept saying his colour blindness was preventing him from reading whatever message was there :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We are reopening this thread.

Members are to discuss only his performances and not anything else.

We will continue to delete posts that try and discuss anything else and warnings will be given for people who disrespect this rule.

Hit the ground running.

Feels like a new summer signing with you as a mod 🤣🤣

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
As a ten year veteran, I am surprised you are putting this much faith in Arsenal Mania.

I assumed the message at the top changed colour so many times the other day because...the mods kept asking G to shut up, but he kept saying his colour blindness was preventing him from reading whatever message was there :lol:

That's why now there's a warning system. So if/when people get a ban they won't be able to complain.

StefanB

We need another CDM to challenge him. Just like we need another RW to challenge Saka. He can get sloppy at times and he has been injury prone since he got here, but when he is in form, he is a top 5 CDM in the world.

100% agree.

This is also why we need someone to replace/compete with Xhaka. At the moment no one is close to replacing him in the first XI.

I'm also a little skeptical about Turner pushing Ramsdale, but atleast he's way more of a competitor to Ramsdale than Elneny is to Partey.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom